Hey my name's Yoon Hee I'm Yoongi's sister I'm 19 years old. I'm currently living in Daegu with my parents and my older brother while Yoongi lives with his friends in Seoul. Yeah I know right he gets to live with his friends when I can't even spend a night with any of my friends. Well it's only fair because he's an idol and he's a part a group called BTS. Oh how I want to meet them especially Taehyung oppa he's cute and hot as hell. My brother Jun Ki oppa hangs out with his friends but mostly stays at home with me. He kinda hates me because he can't go anywhere when I'm home alone he has to stay with me. But sometimes he goes out anyways and I don't care. Junki and Yoongi oppa aren't the same Yoongi oppa is more calm than Junki oppa. Yoongi likes staying at home when Junki oppa likes going out with his friends. No matter what I still love my annoying ass brothers.

Time skip
Morning 8:00
I woke up and got out of bed to open the freakin curtains that's keeping my room semi dark. I went downstairs to find my parents in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Goodmorning" I said as I entered the room.  "morning sweetie" they said in unison.
Before I sat down they asked me to wake up Junki oppa. He was hard to wake up too like Yoongi oppa and I'm kinda hard to wake up, sometimes. I walked upstairs to my brothers bedroom. I quietly opened the door and jumped up and down on his bed. He groaned in annoyance and I just continued annoying him. "Ya! Wake up wake up wake up!" I shouted. "5 more minutes" Jun Ki oppa said while covering his whole body with the blanket. I grabbed his ear and shouted "WAKE UP!" then ran downstairs laughing my ass off. "YA! jjugullae?!" He said while running behind me."EOMMA! APPA!" I yelled as I hid behind them."Ya come out you punk" he said while still chasing me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he caught me. He started tickling me and made me apologize."Ya are you gonna apologize or not?" He asked. "No" I replied and he tickled me again. I was laughing and almost crying "okay okay I'm sorry" I said and he stopped. "Good if you do that again you're going to die" he said glaring at me. "Try me biatch" I mouthed to him. "Eomma! Yoonhee sw-" I covered his mouth and apologized. "Breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. "Coming!" Junki and I said in unison. We ate breakfast and got ready for the day, well my parents got ready for work. I'm home alone with my brother again he'd probably leave me so. I waved my parents goodbye and they drove off to work. I ran to the couch and plopped myself on it. I turned the T.V on and watched a variety show while reading wattpad on my phone (this is me irl😂). Junki appeared out of no where and sat on the other couch across me. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked my eyes still on my phone. "No" he replied "You sure?" I asked confused, he normally say yes or he just leaves without letting me know. "Yea why?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied "Hey did Yoongi oppa text you?" I asked. "No why?"
"Well we haven't talked to him for a while" I said kind of disappointed. "I miss Yoongi oppa" I said setting my phone down. "Yeah me too I miss messing with his lazy ass" he said. "Yeah he used to sleep with his kumamon plushie" I giggled just the thought of him sleeping with a kumamon plushie. Junki oppa and I spent the whole day watching variety shows.

Yoongi's POV
I'm on my way back to Daegu I'm staying there for a couple of weeks. The boys and I have a couple of weeks off and I decided to go home. I didn't tell anyone because I'm too lazy to text or call them. Well I told my parents but I don't know if they told Yoonhee and Junki hyung. My mom asked me to take Yoonhee and Junki hyung with me when I go back to Seoul. I already told the guys and they were fine with it and they're all excited to meet Yoonhee. Junki is a bit of a protective brother than I am so I'm glad he's coming too. I know Yoonhee likes Taehyung. *sigh* kids these days. 2 hours later I took a quick stop at the mall to buy Yoonhee and Junki hyung something. I went back to my car and started driving again. I bought her a kumamon plushie she loves kumamon too not just me. Junki likes pikachu plushies so I got him one too and ofcourse I bought myself a giant kumamon plushie. I'm a block away from our house. I parked my car in the garage and got all my things out of the trunk. I went to the back door and opened it. Someone suddenly screamed and it sounded like Yoonhee."Ya! Shut up will you?" I whispered to her. "Oppa" she said as she went in for a hug."Ya What's wro-" Junki hyung looked surprised he had a bat with him ready to hit someone with it."Hyung it's just me" I said "oh when did you come?" He aaked confused "now" I replied."Oppa did you know that Junki oppa leaves me whenever mom and dad are at work?" Yoonhee said pouting. "Mwo?! Ya how could you?" I said sarcastically."aishh" She said and hit the back of my head."Ya! No wonder why he leaves you" i said and she glared at me."Aish I'm gonna tell mom on you and she's never going to let you hang out with your friends anymore" she said to Junki "sure go ahead tell them while I'm going to tell them you swore" he replied. "What! Our Yoonhee swore?" I said sarcastically then laughed."aish you two swear all the time and I got the swearing from you guys so shut it" she said. Where did her manners go?

Yoonhee's POV
Yoongi oppa is back. And he's teasing me same as Junki oppa aishh I hate them so much. "Oppa~" I said trying to do an aegyo while hugging the both of them."aish your not cute you know?" Junki oppa said "I'm as cute as Kumamon so shut up." I said "Oh I bought you a pikachu plushie hyung" Yoongi oppa said. "What about me?" I said "oh sorry I forgot about you" Yoongi oppa said. I sighed and left."Ya! Haha I'm just kidding come back! I got you a kumamon plushie" Yoongi shouted and I quickly ran back to them. I squealed as soon as I saw the plushie it was so cute omg."thank u oppa!!!" I said and kissed his cheeks."Your welcome." He replied. I looked at the time and it was already 1 pm guess we missed lunch."Junki oppa cook something I'm hungry" I pouted I knew he hated it when I pout I do it because I like annoying him. Yeah they call me evil but I'm only evil when my parents aren't around hehehhehhe.

To be continued
[A/N]:hey guys this is my first book to release so I hope you liked it thank u for reading this. Bye Loves

[Edited]