10

[Edited]

~Skip to Yoonhee's birthday~

Yoonhee's POV
I woke up at 9 and forgot it was my birthday when my brothers and the others came in popping confetti's and blowing those party thingy. They all sang happy birthday to me and made me breakfast in bed plus nuttella. "Ahhh nutella long time no see my labs" I squealed they all chuckled and went out of my room and let me eat. I could hear balloons popping downstairs. Namjoon oppa must be playing with balloons. I finished eating 30 minutes later. Someone knocked on the door and there came Taehyung he was sent to take the plates. "Thank you for the breakfast" I bowed "Don't thank me thank your brothers" He smiled. "Ne oppa" I said. First I did my morning routine second I dressed up and lastly I did my hair. I wore shorts because I'm not leaving the house.

They might get a little mad if they see me in these shorts but Yolo

They might get a little mad if they see me in these shorts but Yolo. I went downstairs and saw the party decorations and Jin oppa in the kitchen with my brothers. The three of them were cooking and the others were still putting up decorations. They played with the hellium balloons and their voices were high pitch when they sucked it up. I laughed at them and they gave me one hellium ballon and I tried it. I spoke and they all laughed. My voice was really high pitched that I could break a glass with this voice. I sang Go Go and they all giggled. I laughed with them and waited for the food. I looked around and saw all the gifts. "When did you guys get all the gifts?" I asked "Last week" Jungkook said "What? How did you hide it from me?" I asked "we kept them in bighit" Jimin said. "Can I open one then?" I asked and they nodded. "Which one should I open first?" I said looking at the presents "Open Jin hyungs gift first." Jungkook said. I nodded and found Jin's gift for me. It was a box with teal gift wrapper. I tore the gift wrapped and opened the box. It was an instax camera the color is black. I squealed loudly and my brothers came running towards the livingroom. "Ya! Who let her open the gifts?" Yoongi shouted they all pointed to eachother. "Jin oppa! Thank you!" I shouted for him to hear. "You're welcome!" Jin shouted back. "We should let her open her gifts and then let's eat." Jin said "Thanks oppa" I squealed again. I opened Yoongi oppas gift and it was a bracelet with a kumamon chain on it. Junki oppa gave me a kumamon printed on a pillow case and a mug. Namjoon oppa gave me pink adidas shoes. J-hope oppa got me flowers and white shorts that says 'Sunshine' on it. Jimin oppa got me oversized sweaters. Next I opened Taehyung's gift for me I looked inside and saw bunch of nutella's I looked at him and he looked away. "Thank you oppa" I said and hugged him. "You're welcome" He said and hugged me back "Ya! What about us?" Jimin said "Thank you too" I said hugging them one by one. "Ya! You haven't opened my gift yet" Jungkook said "Oh yeah sorry" I said there were 2 gifts left I opened Jungkook's gift and saw timberlands shoes and I thanked him. I opened the last box and it says From Taehyung. I looked at him again and he smiled. "Open it so we can eat" Junki said "Alright" I said I opened the box and it was a Gucci slide "Damnnnnnnnn" I said "Yoonhee language please" Jin oppa said "Sorry but danggggg thank uuuuuuuu" I said "Let's go eat now" Jin oppa said "Wow" I said with my mouth wide open. Jin oppa made me seaweed soup. Jin oppa cooked our meals and it was delicious as always. They didn't notice my short, we were watching a movie and I was between Taehyung and Yoongi oppa. The lights were off and we were watching Annabelle. Taehyung gave me his pillow to cover my legs because it was toooooo short. I smiled at him and he nodded. "You should go and change your shorts" He whispered "Hell no Annabelle might show up and kill  me" I whispered back "Shhhhh" Jungkook shushed the both of us. "Oppa can you come with me?" I tugged Yoongi oppa's shirt. He looked at me and nodded. We walked to my bedroom while hugging eachother scared of Annabelle popping out of nowhere. I opened the door and Yoongi oppa came after me. I opened my closet and took out a sweatpant I took my short off and put my sweatpants on. "Okay I'm done leggo!" I said and Yoongi oppa showed me his gummy smile. I could hear J-hope oppa and everyone screaming their heads off. We went back to the living room and sat on the couch. A couple of minutes later Taehyung was a little sleepy, his head was falling slowly. I caught his head and placed it on my shoulder. I saw Junki oppa smirking and Yoongi oppa with a serious/mad face. I ignored them and took care of Taehyung. I have no idea how he's still asleep after all the screamings from the others and me. I screamed when the little girl turned into a scary ghost and Taehyung held my hand. I looked down and blushed. Yoongi oppa saw our hands interlocked and so he flicked Taehyung's head. "Ow" Taehyung whisper yelled "Ya! Stahb et" I hit Yoongi's arm lightly. "You stop" Yoongi oppa said "Or el-" Yoongi oppa got cutted "Let them be, Yoongi" Junki oppa said giving me a wink. I winked back and ignored Yoongi oppa. "Are you okay?" I whispered to Taehyung "Yeah thank you" He replied smiling widely at me. His chin was on my shoulder while he talked to me. Good thing the lights were off or else they'd see my redder-than-beet-face. Whenever he talks to me my face would feel hotter than it already feels. I felt like I was going to explode so I took my hand from his and used it to fan myself. "Why is it so hot in here?" I said looking at the others. "What do you mean? It's freaking cold." Jimin said. They looked at us and made an 'oh' face. "One sec I'll get you water" He said and stood up Yoongi oppa stood up and went to the kitchen too. Oh gosh Taehyung's gonna get scolded by my brother.

To be continued...