After we all talked while Junki oppa was cooking he finally said it was ready. He cooked mackarel pike stew."Wait, does eomma and appa know that you came home?" I asked."Yeah I told them" Yoongi replied "then why didn't they tell us?" I asked "Just shut up and eat will ya?" Junki oppa said as he shoved kimchi in my mouth. I didn't like kimchi for some reason it's not my taste. Well I can't blame myself not all koreans like or eat kimchi."Ya I wasn't tlking to you and why choose kimchi?" I said annoyed "Because I know you hate kimchi" he said smiling like a kid making fun of me. "Oppa!" I faked cry "Ya mian mian" he said reaching for me to hug "bleh" I said sticking my tongue out while laughing. "Will you guys stop and eat?" Yoongi oppa said. "Aish you got no jams oppa no jams" I said. "Ya Jimin is the only one who lost his jam" Yoongi said. "Just you wait you scumbag" Yoongi said and it scared you. "Okay geez sorry" I said with fear in my voice. We were done eating fighting on who's washing the dishes. "Rock paper scissors who ever loses has to wash the dishes" Junki oppa said. "Rock Paper Scissors shoot" we said in unison. "Aish jjinja" Yoongi oppa said as he lost. Junki oppa and I yelled in excitement. I kinda felt bad he just got home after a long time and we're making him wash the dishes. As he was washing the dishes I shoved him away. "Oppa go rest I'll wash them" I said looking at the plates "Oh thank u" he said ruffling my hair. He went to his bedroom and put his stuff away. While I was there washing the dishes for him I just felt bad.

I was in my room reading wattpad as always they don't know I read wattpad but they catch reading. Good thing they don't know I read other stuff you know what I'm talking about it's not just me. I was there sitting on my bed reading wattpad when my two brothers barged in chasing eachother. I let out a sigh "Junki oppa what did you do now?" I asked "I did nothing" he said laughing I looked at Yoongi oppa and his face had drawings everywhere, I guess Yoongi oppa was sleeping. I laughed and Junki oppa hid behind me. "Ya Yoonhee get out of the way" Yoongi oppa said holding a pillow ready to hit Junki oppa with it. "Oppa let go of me" I said "No" Junki oppa said. Yoongi oppa came closer and was about to hit thhe both of us "STOP!" I finally yelled "go to your own rooms and fight there. Junki oppa let go of me and apologize" I said and flicked their heads. I feel like I'm the eldest. I was walking on the stairs when they lifted me and scared the crap out me they threw me on the couch and started chasing me. "Ya! Why are you chasing me?" I said "Because we're older than you" Junki oppa said. I ran out to the backyard and ran around. I stopped they were around me I took 3 steps backwards and hit my back on something. I already knew what'll happen next. "No stay back" I said "Not until you say sorry" Yoongi oppa said "why would I" I said sassily not a good idea next thing I knew I was on the grass laughing. "Okay sorry hahah stopppp" I said and they stopped. They stood up and walked away I took this chance to get back at them. I ran and hopped on Junki oppa's back like a koala and made him carry me inside. We went in the house and Junki oppa put me down. I was getting tired so I asked Yoongi oppa to carry me to my room. "Why are you so heavy?" He chuckled. "Dunno" I said tiredly "Sleepyhead" he said "Ya I got this sleepyhead from you idiot" I said and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and left my room. No matter how much we fight or tease eachother we still love eachother.

3:00 pm
I woke up because of a dream ugh I dreamt of me living with my brother in Seoul weird my parents would never let me. I would love to live in Seoul with Yoongi oppa and Taehyung oppa kyaa. Stop dreaming Yoonhee aish. I opened my phone and continued reading wattpad. I read for 30 minutes then headed down stairs. I saw my brothers watching a scary movie hehehe. I was tiptoeing behind the couch to hide I was waiting for the part where Annabelle shows up. Finally she shows up "OPPA!" I screamed and Junki oppa fell on the ground yelling. "Ya!" Junki oppa said and I couldn't hold my laughter Yoongi oppa bursted out laughing. I sat in between them, Junki oppa was hiding behind a pillow. Everytime Annabelle shows up I say "BOO" and he gets scared. "Wah scaredy cat" I said and turned my head back to the T.V. My parents are coming home at 5 we still have 2 hours to tease eachother around. I thoght they would start annoying me but they just continued watching it was getting boring. "ugh" I groaned they turned their heads to look at me "I'm bored" I pouted "Deal with it" Junki oppa said carelessly. I rolled my eyes at them and went to the kitchen to get snacks. I was munching on chips when I came back to the living room, I sat down and Junki put his hand in the bag of chips I was holding. I smacked his arm and told him to get his own snacks. "Aish brat" he said "jerk" I replied "Kids these days be fightin' over a bag of chips" Yoongi oppa said sarcastically. "Shut it turtle" Junki oppa said "MWO?! TURTLE!?" Yoongi oppa shouted oh sht what did I do? "Ya! Stop it" I said. "What do you call yourself a giraffe?" Yoongi oppa said I was holding my laughter in because it's getting serious in here. "Giraffe?" Junki chuckled. "Yea because of your long ass neck!" Yoongi said, I sighed and just let them argue while I sat there eating popcorn. Who knew it was this nice to watch your brothers fight over little things it was almost like watching k-drama. I love my brothers.

To be continued...

[A/N]: I wish I had brothers that would argue and I just watch them while eating popcorn😂😂 thanks for reading..

[Edited]