CHAPTER -1 (edited )

Author's note:
Hello guys I am sayankanto nice to meet you all sweeties . I am from India . Yeah India . My english is not good because it is not my first language and I barely talk in english . I love hunter x hunter and love the charecter killua.  so when i have nothing to do I always ship him with my self . I even dreamt about there house 😅😂 lol ...
I have read all of your comments . Thank you all so much for all your recommendations . I really really appreciate it . So I don't know how much of this shit i can edit it but i will do try and please please help me if you see any mistakes okay ? 😍😍😍 this was my first ever story and i have a little problem writting e/s , o/s , y/n and stuffs so i have came up with an idea i will  choose a name for reader and her sisters.
reader's name will be Yena , older sister's name will be  Osni and elder sister's name will be Elina    .

I hope you will corporate with me

Thank you so much love you all so much ..........

Please show love to this story lots of love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

—x—

No one pov:

Yena was sleeping suddenly a knock in the door broke her dream   .Her sisters  rush into her room. Yena    asked "what happen ?" Elina  was panicking and said " papa and mama is arranging our  marriage with zoldycks . They said that their family bussiness are same and silva zoldyck is best friend of father".

Yena sat straight in her bed said " but i am not 18 yet. It's illegal you know!" Eina  said " it is not in my hand . "

{Time skip :Both of them went to their parents to have a talk about this matter }

Yena felt like crying  . But she control her emotions. Eina  confront her mother   : " Is it  true that  and papa is arrenging a marriage ceremony for us?!" their mother said in a cool tone " yes . We are arranging . So what?...

Listen girls do not try to creat  any kinds of problem . it is  about the  future . And zoldyck family is a world famous assassin family you three should  be proud for having a to get marry in this  family . And girls if you don't want to see you friends , you favorite things are going to leave this world then just do what ever we say understand and no talk back now now get back to you own room go!." yena  and her sister leaves the room angry

yina's pov:

" I just hate mother she is just so cruel who does this to there own daughters" I broke into tears