the new house new live (chapter 6)

(No one pov)
Illumi enter the room silva told " illumi we already planed that killua will be the next hire of our family business and we have not planed that you and milluki will do after killua become the hire so i and your mother planed that we will divided this business in to three part or branch we want that you ,milluki and killua live far away from here and away from each other  so we have bought 3 house and tell this to killua and milluki ok ?" illumi just said "hmm" 
*Time skip*
Y/n was sitting in her bed and thinking about e/s suddenly killua enter the room with a big smile
Y/n looked at him . He just offer a chocolate cube to her . She took it suddenly their was a knock on the door killua spoke out "come in" illumi enter the room and told killua every thing . After illumi  gone killua looked very happy . He kissed y/n on her cheeks and called gon and then went to bathroom and started to sing a song  and y/n was sad.
......Time skip.....
They come to their new house. It was a big house with some servents. 
They started a new life ever after.

(Disclaimer okay this chapter is not edited okay i really can't edit them it grosses me out my younger self apparently was a girl with wild imagination and hm, had zero sense how to write a story. So behalf of my younger self I the 19 year old self is apologizeing )
Bye:) peace out 💟

Hi friends so this is my last chapter hope you enjoy this.