Pregnency new (chapter 5) [part 1]

No one pov:
In the morning during breakfast table   e/s and illumi was looking a little different . Well it was not possible to understand by looking at illumi because he has no emotion . But e/s was looking different she use to sit beside y/n and she looking  a bit of tense .
Y/n pov:
After breakfast i go to my room killua has gone to meet gon and illumi has gone to meet with his friends ( phantom  troup) so i went to illiumi's room which is next door ( u can change it it's ur choose 😊) i called " my i come in ?" e/s look at me and i notice she is blushing she said "yes come in " i ask "what happen ? Your looking very different today you can tell me what is you problem ok?"
E/s  pov:
How can i tell her she so small ( here young ) she is just 14  and i am 23 . "ok then i am pregnant"
Y/n was looking suprise  she said
"how ? When ? Where?" i said " ummmm... I and illumi that night... Ummm... Than ummm .... That happen don't ask me what happen i can't tell you  ok? Try to understand" she said "ok " i said " well today morning i test it and sow that i am....." i stop she look at me and smiled she said " well dear i am happy for you" ok bye"   she left the room . And illumi enters he said "hey what is the matter ?" i said " well umm i am pre-pregnent" 😳 i start blushing he put his hand on my cheek and said " i am happy " when suddenly a tears felt from my eyes  he said
" don't cry it will effect our baby " suddenly he kiss me in my lips  suddenly canary knock on the door we both looked at her she said "illumi-sama silva-sama is calling you" illumi said "ok i am going " then canary left the room and illumi said " don't worry every thing will be fine " i felt relive and i close my eyes .

Author note :    dear readers if you like this chapter please tell me in the comment below thank you and don't forget to vote
[Disclaimer : So hi it's me 👋 previously I had tried or attempted  to edit this story but believe me I can't. The younger version of me used to read the most ahm fanfics and stories and tried to use that here which clearly didn't worked. But still you guys have (some how) liked this work? I mean have read it. So for that i am thankful now that i am 19 i seriously can't ship myself or anyone in anyway with a kid for that i am sorry. I think I will work hard and write new good stories I believe I have improved my English skills than before. So I think you guys can expect new works i am again ready to experiment with new plots and styles .
But again love you guys genuinely if you guys haven't support my younger self with love and support I couldn't have able to reach the place i am here now so for that lots of love 💕
I wish you all , all the very best in life ]
_sincearly Writer 💟