1

"You're up." The person behind the sheet whispered to me. I nodded my head shortly and took in a breath as I started to walk. I kept my eyes straight ahead, ignoring the fact that I was only in some bra and panties. I kept my face calm and relaxed, a ghost of a smile on my lips.

They wouldn't even know that this was my first time doing this. That all that's racing through my head is don't fall, don't fall. The heels I'm wearing slow the clicking as I come to the end of the runway.

It was my first casting for a major brand and I wanted this so bad I could cry. I put my hand on the other hip, tilting my head to the side. The man smirked, nodding his head. One woman looked down at my pictures. "Nice, Clementine." Another woman mumbled.

I was stopped right in front of their table. I smiled, making them all smile back at me. "You look amazing. Your body is absolutely stunning. How have you been working out?" I puff out some air and they laugh. "My management just got me a trainer and he breaks me down and builds me back up." They laugh and nod their head. They all look at each other and seem to nod.

"This is the call back, so this is the final stage of casting." I nodded my head. My ears ringing as I wait to hear what they have to say.

"And we want you to walk for Dolce & Gabbana." I let out a loud laugh, covering my mouth with the rush of emotions I was feeling. They all coo at me, "Thank you so much. I wanted this so bad." They grinned, I shook each one of their hands and made my exit.

I held in my excitement as I walked past all the other girls, some smiled back at me while some completely ignored me. I brushed them off and quickly got dressed and took off the heels. I ran out of the Dolce & Gabbana studio and found a cab.

I stare out the window, grinning. I knew then that I had finally put my foot into the door. This past year and a half I was doing small things for small brands and building myself up to slightly bigger names than that. So when my agency called me at five in the morning saying that their was a casting call for Dolce & Gabbana I was out the door and ready.

I was even shocked that IMG Models wanted me in the first place those years ago.

The cab pulled to a stop in front of the hotel I was staying at. I hand the silent man the money thanking him as I do and walk out the door closing it behind me. I sigh a giddy smile on my face, I pull out the key to my hotel room and push open the door. Shoving the key back in my bag I run over to the room.

"Hey!" Téa pulls me in a hug, "How'd it go? Did you get it? Please tell me you got it." I smirked as I turned my back. Looking at the little guy in the bed. "Mommy!" He squeaked. I grinned, "Hey baby boy." I coo, leaning over the bed and pressing a kiss to his chubby little cheeks.

He squealed as I blew raspberries on his tummy. "Clementine! What the hell happened?!" Téa asked exhaustedly. I ignored her playfully, I pushed back, my son squealed as he reached and touched my cheek. It felt like only yesterday that he was just a new born. Now he's one and a half years old.

"Mommy got the job." Téa let out a scream and wrapped her arms around me as she jumped. I laughed as I looked at my little guy, he looked a little scared at his aunts out burst but once he got over it he started to clap. I smile, "You got it I knew you would! They all say you're a natural." I laugh, "Sometimes their faces don't say that." Téa grins, I pick up my boy. Kissing the top of his head as I span us around.

"I'm going to give you the life you deserve, I promise." He laughs, pressing a sloppy kiss on my face. I scrunch my nose, pushing his wild curls back.

"I missed you so much!" I gasped as I lifted him up in the air."I missed you too." Téa said sarcastically, giving me a smile. I rolled my eyes, nudging my hip with hers. "I miss you too, T." She laughed, and fell back onto her bed.

"This is only the beginning, Clem. You ready for this?" I nodded. A little nervous but I was doing this for my son, I had gotten excepted to a university in London for fashion, the best school of fashion but I had to deny it. I had to focus on my son, and if it wasn't for Téa who showed me to her manager I wouldn't be making the living I do.

"I'm ready."

It was different than any shoot I had did. People where walking everywhere, it was loud and there was many good looking models everywhere. Makeup artist swiped brushes on my face and hair stylist brushed and tugged at my hair. "Thank you!" I hushed after they were done. They chuckled as I looked at myself in awe. I was in a artist black eyeshadow, a bold design for eyeliner. My hair was slicked back into a low ponytail.

I stood up and they quickly brought me to the outfit I would be wearing.

They pulled on the clothes and I did the rest. I slipped on the heels and made a face. Lord please do not have me fall flat on my face and ruin this career.

Even if it wasn't the career I dreamed of, it was putting food on the table and paying half of the rent I owe to Téa. "Ready models?! Everything ready!" I sucked in a breath as I lined up.

"Go! Go! Go!" The director told us. Butterflies filled up my whole body as the guy in front of me started to walk. I followed, keeping a bold natural look that wasn't so overbearing. I walked gracefully, but like Téa taught me, I made sure people looked at me. I made it look like I've been doing this for ten years and not just a year.

After that walk the director kissed my cheeks, and the designers themselves looked at me and looked back at each other nodding.

"Go get changed, hurry." I did as told and changed into another outfit.

***
sooooo what do you guys think! I'm pretty excited for this!!!!
It seems like Clementine's plan of becoming a fashion designer didn't happen...and yet again no sign of Zion