7

I must be the most stupidest of them all.

A rock probably has more common sense than me.

No actually it does! I stare at Zion with death eyes as I eat the French toast that Silas had carried in for me. "Mommy! Drink some orange juice too!" I quickly smiled at Silas, kissing his cheek as he handed me the cup with both his hands.

"I love you, my love. Thank you so much, it's so yummy! Do you want some of mommy's?" Silas shook his head no at my question, looking over to his dad and smiling.

"Daddy had made me some French toast too! Its yummy, right mommy! Daddy makes yummy food." Silas praises, and suddenly I was feeling jealous. I looked to Zion who looked like he could die right now and be fine with it.

"Silas?" I called, and he looked up at me. "What's better...Mommy's hugs and kisses or daddy's food?" I said blinking at him as cutely as I could. As I ever had in my entire life.

I looked up at Zion who was smirking, he rolled his eyes at me. "Mommy's hugs and kisses!" Silas shouted and I squealed happily as he wrapped his little arms around me. I smirked at Zion as he shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"Well what about mommy's and daddy's hugs, huh?" I gasped as Zion suddenly lays down on my bed, wrapping his arms around both of us. My food had been set aside on the nightstand. Silas now on top of us as we all laid together.

But I couldn't say anything once I saw the look on Silas' face. He was in pure bliss, he looked so happy I couldn't ruin it with my bitter past.

I looked to Zion, and he looked at me. This was really the life we could've had. If he just...didn't disappear. I looked away and cuddled Silas, kissing his cheek, and Zion kissed the other.

"I already took him a bath, so you just go ahead and take some time for yourself." Zion said after Silas had left downstairs in a hurry to put away my dishes like the angel he is.

I suddenly felt restless, "...oh, you didn't have to-"

His phone started to go off, I watched him. Him and his perfect jawline that wasn't so crazily carved he looked like a bicycle seat. He still had a perfect physique, a perfect voice, perfect everything.

Except his personality.

I suddenly remembered what Diane had said the last time I had seen her. I looked to Zion, "What are you planning to do after this?" I asked him. "You don't necessarily have to be in Silas's life. We've been doing perfectly fine without you, and quite frankly he doesn't need your pity-" He cut me off harshly.

"You think I'm still here because I pity him?" He looked over to the door and quickly strides to it, closing it shut. His glare settled back on me though in an instant.

"You must be out of your mind, Clementine Reeves. Just because I just found out about my our son doesn't mean I don't love him just as much as you do. Who's fault do you think it is that I didn't know he existed?" He threw in my face.

I couldn't even control my voice, "Yours! You think I wanted to go through a teen pregnancy all by myself-" I cut myself off, not wanting to put Silas through this. Because I just know, I just know he could feel the tension.

When I was his age I could. And I know the effects of that so I'll never do that to my own child. "I'm not doing this with you right now when he's just downstairs. And anyway it's not good for him to be down there alone." I said, trying to walk around him but he grabbed my hand.

"Then why didn't you call me?" He asked, anger still in his eyes. I felt my throat tighten.

"You think I didn't? I-" his phone cut us off again and I scoffed.