Week Four Pyramid

The girls walk into the studio on Monday refreshed after their break. They had lots of fun in Orlando and are very pleased with coming back home with a clean sweep.

Abby waltzes into studio A where everyone is lined up. She has a mischievous smile on her face. "Congrats on the clean sweep girls!" Abby says and every cheers happily. "Now I hate to stop celebrating but we still need to go through our pyramids. Starting with my minis."

Abby begins pulling covers off the wall left and right. "Maesi, Peyton, Alexus, and Elliana. You all didn't stand out one bit. It seemed as though you were hardly even there are all... This is your shot to show me you belong here. Don't mess this up." Abby threatens.

"Then on top of the pyramid we have Lilly but on the very top we have Areana

"Then on top of the pyramid we have Lilly but on the very top we have Areana. Lilly your duet with Alexus showed me that no matter how little you are you can be a little ball of emotion and the group dance was beautiful as well. Your character stood out to me a lot however I still think you have a lot of work to do on your technique. It could definitely be better." Abby picks apart. "Areana you won your solo and lead your team to victory in the group routine. I think that you should be very proud of yourself! You danced beautifully onstage and I overall just enjoyed having you around. You bounced back right from your injury and showed me what you had."

"Now lets move along to our Elites

"Now lets move along to our Elites." Abby walks to the other side of the mirror and tears off two covers. "Maddie and Nia. You honestly didn't have a fabulous week last week. You didn't stand out, you didn't really matter. Fix that."