Thursday Auditions

Today the girls walk into the studio and there is a special someone there today! His name is Antonio Venton (fake name) and he's here to represent Adidas Originals. He's looking for a someone to be in an commercial. They would be gifted a ton of Adidas clothes to keep as well. He wants the best of the best. He is not looking for a specific number of girls so he could up picking one or he could end up picking all.

Antonio Venton will be in Studio C watching the girls audition one by one. To audition please comment your name in the 'Audition Order Chain' and and we'll go down the line in order to audition. When it is your turn to audition you may go to the studio C chain. Antonio will have you do a solo and he will ask you a few questions as well.

Everyone else that is waiting to audition or has already auditioned may go to studio A where Abby is. Abby is having all the girls take turns switching back and forth working on various dances.

(DON'T FORGET TO PLAY YOUR MOTHER AS WELL IN THE BENCHES/HALLWAY CHAIN! PLEASE ALSO ANSWER THE CHAIN THAT SAYS 🚨 IMPORTANT QUESTION! 🚨)

DancingDreamer14 -xxcracklexx- -xxPopxx- perfectlykenz blondiemaddie XxCharlocoxX FluffyJellyBeans KaytlinGledhill kenzie_rulez -beepbeepbichie- -ItsLillyR- jamiegallo23 Julie_Angel15