Laughing Jack and Jeff the killer love story

Laughing Jack: I go to my favorite abandon Carnival eating some candy and start laughing randomly becuase I hear a teen say but Jonny it's so abandoned and I don't wanna do this dare he grabs the girl by the wrist saying okay fine I'll dump you cause your not brave.

She says fine I'm going she walks in and he counts saying go farther she goes pretty far ad says whoa it's not that scary it's beautiful I laugh she says whose theres!!!???

She's stuttering and in the wacky mirror place I laugh saying boo want Somme candy she says I don't know who you are or where you are but no I don't want some you probably poisoned it I laugh saying hahahahahhahaha awe you discovered what I do with my candy and I Come out she says your your your Laughing Laughing Laughing I say here let me finish for you Jack Laughing Jack she nods and starts to run I laugh and follow she shouts to her so called bf saying there's a physco clown named laughing Jack running after me the boy laughs saying stop playing games Veronica !!!!!

She says I not and he laughs saying ha ha liar then I throw a kitkat in front of him he says ohh candy she says no don't eat that he poised it he says stop playing games where else am I gonna find candy cause I not eating that DAMN candy that's on the ground thanks to you Veronica she says I'm not lying he says so what bye Veronica we are over she punches him giving him a bloody nose she says I know what I saw and I'll just keep it to myself becuase your a fucking ass I laugh and scare the shit out of the guy named Jonny he screams saying here take my gf!!!!! 😭😩

😜😝😆hhahahahahahahahahahahahah i say she's not your gf she's your ex lets have you die first sence you don't belive in a trustworthy girl like Veronica she watches him get ripped to shreds next thing I know the girls being cut to pieces and not by me I fill the guy with poisoned candy and throw him and watch whoever is killing the girl all I know is it's a person with black hair like mine and a white hoodie then a huge ass dog comes over to the guy and laughs at the girl and then the person whispers go to sleep and that's when the girl dies I say who are you?

Jeff P.O.V
I was walking with my dog smiley he's big black and red fur has a big ass smile ear to ear like my smile I'm walking with him and stop at a carnival I live by myself with Smiley and stop I hear sreaming yes time to kill ad use my Knife I call Knify I see a girl and kill her after saying go to sleep of course smiley laughs then I hear someone say who are you?

I didn't even see anyone except the girl I turn around and there's a dead guy guessing the chicks bf or ex yuck I hear laughing I look up and it's a clown in white and black stripes a cone striped nose that's black ad white and all black and white clothing and black hair like mine I say who are you?

They say I asked first laughing I sigh and say Jeff Jeff the killer they laugh saying I'm Jack Laughing Jack I say I see why they call you that and he laughs some more I say did you kill him he says who me yes me can't you see you and me gonna be all buddy buddy I roll my eyes and say stop rhyming I'm going home come one smiley he says but we just got started I look at him what do you mean get started Jack?

He says we'll you see Jeff I own this carnival I'm killer like you you see I live in a huge mansion with Slendy and other people but my duty is to be here because people like that come and get scared here so I kill them I say I see okay we'll bye Jack he runs over to me pinning me down against a wall post saying you see I got no one that understands me your the first I talked to in weeks or decided not to kill now I laugh saying we'll killing fun but you can't kill me I'm immortal he says so am I I look at him saying okay I'll visit you here at this carnival Jack just if my dog smiley comes here don't kill him or I'll personally make you GO TO SLEEEP!!!!

I push him off when saying that and he smiles but I don't have time for his laughter I don't like it when people tell me what to do my family's dead it's just me and smiley the killers of my family I'm always alone with my dog I don't need anyone else I enjoy killing on my own and fighting the girl named Jane the killer that I killed her family and not her so she always tries to get her revenge on me but I'm to clever and fast I laugh and walk into my house with smiley I say Smiley go get your bone from those people that me and the clown Jack killed Smiley laughs and runs off to the people.