Chapter One~ "Her"

"ZANE! You'll be late!" Garroth shouted from the other side of the door. "Okay okay...I'm up..." You say in a panicked but sleepy voice. "Good."
     You threw on the Phoenix Drop High uniform and a scarf type thing to cover your freckles. You grabbed your bag and was out the door. No breakfast or anything. A strange looking girl was at the bus stop with you and Garroth, seemingly either playing a game or texting someone. She had F/C hair and E/C eyes. Her hair covered one of her eyes, just like mine did, except she had H/L hair. She looked over at us for about two seconds and then to only Garroth. He didn't notice, but I did. She panicked for a second and then went back to what she was doing. (Still nervous) She SERIOUSLY isn't falling for Garroth, is she?
Soon the bus rolled up. The door opened and she basically sprinted to the back. She plugged in her headphones and looked out the window, hoping nobody would sit next to her.
She looked next to her, which you could see through the reflection of the window. She was pretty... p-pretty LAME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked next to you, only to see another emo kid looking out the window. He looked at you. "What are you looking at?" He asked in a rude voice. "Nothing." You said back. "You made a wrong choice sitting back here." "Maybe~ but I'm sitting here for the rest of the school year anyway." "What a trash can..." he said under his breath. "I heard that..." "Good. Maybe you'll learn to pack on that makeup more."
You though about that. Maybe I should start wearing more makeup... which soon developed into worse thoughts... Maybe nobody wants me here~ Maybe I should kill myself~ Maybe I- your thoughts were cut of by the sound of the bus stopping and everyone getting off. You took your bag and put your headphones in it along with your phone. Today was going to be horrid.
You got your schedule, only to be stopped by a stranger seemingly a grade up from you. "Hey there~ you look pretty hardcore. Wanna join us?" You looked behind you. These were the type of people your older friends warned you about. A kid with a jean jacket and black hair stood in front of you. "Oh, never mind. She's a looser." He slapped you and then kicked you really hard.
You scurried up and went to class as they laughed. Half way to home room, you tripped. That same kid from the bus laughed at you and went into his class. The same class you were in. Fucking great, first a kid tour tortures you on the bus, then a gang beats you up, THEN the same kid laughs at you for dropping your stuff. Great.

-*Time Skip*-

Third period is gym. Hopefully Zane wasn't in this class. It hurt you to even THINK his name. You looked around, so many people were in the class, you almost had an anxiety attack. You looked to the ground until you heard that one squeaky voice. "What's up, loser?" You sighed. Great. He IS in the class... You looked at him. "Do you mind?" "No." "Well you should." Zane looked at you and scoffed. "Maybe you should find a better place to stay. Trash cans don't need to be in a gym in the middle of the floor." You looked back down. Zane laughed at you. "What, did you realize what kind of a mess you are?" Zane walked away. At the moment, you did break down. He was right. You ARE a mess. A trash pile full of broken hopes and wishes...
You ran out of the gym without anyone but one noticing. You went underneath the stairs and cried. Someone walked up to you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh my MARSHMALLOWS it's a cliffhanger! Hope you all liked this first chapter and BTW I have lots of more Zane X readers on my account so if ya emo fucks wanna read them go on~ you know you want to ;)