01

The time had come, it was dark outside, the lights were dancing in every corner of this place with the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils as soon as I stepped inside, what a sight to see.

My eyes wandered around the floor and saw many teens dancing and having fun with their friends and some were even making out already on their couches, I smirked at myself, I could see myself back when I was still in college, that was chaotic but hell, it was fun.

My feet led me to the very familiar spot, I sat down on the stool and placed my purse on top of the bar counter and when Luke saw me, he nodded his head as a gesture of greeting me so I nodded at him back.

He's busy serving the two women in front of him who are on the verge of crying and comforting each other, the other girl is already leaning her head on the counter and I am not sure if she's already crying since I couldn't hear them well because of how loud the music was.

I shook my head and kept my eyes busy looking at the different kinds of drinks that were behind Luke, he's the bartender of this bar and we became friends as I became the bar's regular customer ever since I moved here to Seoul from LA.

This is my go-to place, I have nothing to do at all in our house, to begin with, I am not as busy as my brother Jinyoung as well as my friends. They all have worked and I have none.

There are so many jobs that companies could offer me, not to brag but most of them are high-paying jobs and not to mention, my parents want me to take care of our company, they wanted me to be the CEO but no, we all know that Jinyoung fits the job. So I let him take the offer.

"The usual one, please," I told Luke and he didn't bother to look at me instead, he started pouring and mixing drinks that I was not familiar with.

"Not today, here, I kind of played with the drinks last night" Luke chuckled and placed the glass in front of me, I frowned at him but still emptied the glass

"Wow, I didn't expect that that's a really good starter" I blinked and he smiled looking so happy, he's been experimenting with drinks for days already, and he wanted me to stop drinking gin and tonics as a starter.

"That one's especially for you," Luke said and I smiled genuinely placing my hands on top of my chest feeling so touched he knitted his brows, obviously cringing at me.

"I feel so touched" I teased and he shook his head in disbelief letting out a soft chuckle.

"Another one?" Luke asked and I nodded until I ordered a bottle of tequila pouring cup after cup until I felt drunk enough to have the courage to dance in the center,

The floor is too crowded and I could already feel men trying to touch my ass, they thought that they could bring me home but shit this isn't your lucky day, get yourself checked first before hitting on someone

My head started to spin and retreated to the bar counter, it is safer here I said to myself trying to convince to not to go back there again.

"You're already drunk," Luke said right when he saw me, I shook my head and leaned to the counter.

I may be drunk but I know what I am doing but what comes out of my mouth is what I am not sure about— I usually blabber stuff that I don't remember the next morning I wake up and that usually embarrasses me a lot.

"Tequila," my head automatically lifted when I heard someone next to me with a deep husky voice,

My head turned to look at him and he was dazzling gorgeous, like wow— I didn't know someone like him existed,