04

JUNGKOOK'S POV

[obviously no, but he's the son of a family friend]

"oh okay, CEO Park," I said and laughed teasing Jimin hearing a tired groan from him,

Teasing him has become a habit of mine that I got from our friends, now that Jimin will be the one to take the position as the next CEO of their company

He's not interested in their company nor the position that his father is more than willing to hand it over to him, but even if how much he dislikes taking over their company there's no way he could say 'no' to his father, he's that obedient son.

[but why did you asked?]

"I'm going to have a meeting with him in the afternoon," I said as I flip through the pages, checking it over and over again

[I see, he's the brother of the woman that I'm in arrange marriage with]

I paused and closed the folder placing it on top of my stacks of paper on my desk, leaning my back comfortably on my swivel chair as I listen to Jimin talking over the phone about the woman he's in an arranged marriage with

He has told us about it once, but that never happened again. He didn't even tell us how does she look like nor what her name was.

"really? that's interesting"

[Sure it's interesting, back off Jeon]

Jimin said in a serious tone but soon followed with laughter,

"Sure lover boy"

[so you're not going to the club tonight?]
[oh, come on! I miss going to your club!]

"I'm not sure, we'll see. I have to go"

[alright, bye]

I have nothing much to do today, I'm just going to sign some papers and 2 meetings in the morning and the afternoon plus some applicants. Nothing much to do today.

I placed my feet on the top of my table and grabbed my phone.

I need to rest at least 2 hours, I didn't have a nice sleep earlier because of that crazy woman.

"we'll just call you," I said and grabbed another folder.

I leaned my back to the chair as I kept my eyes glued on the folders laid flat on top of the table waiting for the next applicant to come.

"next," I said and this will be the last applicant for today and apparently, all of them are not qualified. I hope that this last applicant will be qualified.

I'm not gonna do this again, this is so boring, to be honest.

"name?" I asked and checks on her profile, surprisingly.. she has the quality

She's pretty smart and graduated from Hankuk University.

"Yoo Hye Jin, sir" she confidently said and fixed her eyeglass

"so tell me about yourself," I said and looked at her and saw her gulped.

"I graduated from Hankuk University, studied Accounting, and also I am a licensed nurse," She said which makes me look at her twice.

That info is not here on her profile.

"how come?" I asked, she looks young tho.

Unbelievable

"I took 3 tests when I was in middle school and got accelerated to 3 higher levels, I'm supposed to be a student till now but yeah." She said so she's really smart.

I like her, confident and smart.

"oh I see, why do you want this job?" I asked, this interview seems nothing to her like it's just a piece of cake.

Usually, applicants get so intimidated by me whenever I spoke or look at them. They're avoiding my eyes which is a no-no, but unlike her, she's confident.

Namjoon who? I only know Hyejin

"mainly because I don't have money and I think this job suits me I promise you, that I'll do my best and expect the best from me from now on, " She said, which surprised me. Not the answer I'm expecting and not a decent one— weird but okay,

"Since you applied as a bookkeeper, can you be also the company's nurse for a while? we still can't find a responsible nurse" I said and placed her folder to the side.

"REALLY SIR?! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SIR!" she happily said that made her jump from her seat.

She scared me for a second

She's too smart she could pass for a higher position but yeah we'll see since she wants that job.

"you may now go and my secretary will tell you everything you need to know and etcetera. Now if you may excuse me" I said and stood up and walked out.

"is she hired sir?" Daphne asked who's waiting outside and I nod.

"wait for her and assist her okay?" I said and walked back to my office. There I found the pain in the ass.

"Hyung! can you please lend me some money? I badly need it!" My pain in ass brother said.

"for what again?" I asked and sat on my swivel chair.

"I have something important to buy, mom and dad didn't give me my credit card back," He said.

Good for you.

"that's what you get when you cut class and sleep in your class and do fistfights with some other students in your school," I said and grabbed my pen and grabbed a folder that I have to sign.

"It's their fault, I swear! and I promise I won't do that again," He said.

"oh, really Jeon Junghyun?" I said and smirked at him.

he's now in 12th grade but yet he's still lazy as fuck and rebel.

"you're just like me when you're in high school and college," He said, he has a point.

But I don't want him to be like me when he gets older. Yes, I may be successful right now but... I just don't.

Success isn't always a good thing,

"And so? I can lend you some money but... In one condition, pass all your subjects this semester."