Part-14

The episode starts with another leap.

LEAP OF 2 MONTHS

It has been more than 2 months of Kartik and Naira's marriage. Kartik and Naira are madly in love with each other. But they didn't confess yet. Their love blossomed with each passing day. Naira wanted confession from Kartik. Whereas Kartik thought that his eyes can show her feeling to Naira. But Naira was a little dumbo here. She didn't realised his confession from his eyes.

Kartik was going to Darjeeling for a business tour for almost 1 month. He didn't want to stay away from Naira but he has to go. Kartik left with a heavy heart.

Naira spent first 15 days missing Kartik the most. She was in touch with him but still was missing him badly. She was in her maayka sitting in her room seeing her and Kartik's photos. She wanted to scold Kartik for staying away from her. Akshara came in the room with snacks and tea. Akshara knew Naira loves Kartik and Kartik also. She saw this in both their eyes. But she also know that they didn't confess. So she decided to talk to Naira.

Akshara:- Naira What happened? Missing Kartik?

Akshara's words broke Naira's chain of thoughts.

Naira:- Nahi Mumma

She looked away but her cheeks were reddened.

Akshara:- Oh I believed! I know you love Kartik.

Naira looked shockingly towards Akshara.

Akshara:- Pehla pehle pyaar hai...

Akshara sang and teased Naira.

Naira:- Mumma!

Akshara:- Naira admit that you are in love with Kartik and also missing him.

Naira:- Mumma it's nothing like that!

Akshara:- Then what's it? Tell me!

Naira:- Mumma woh actually Main woh...

Akshara:- If I'm not wrong these are Kartik's words woh actually woh Main... Right? Admit Naira that you are missing Kartik.

Naira was at loss of words. She was caught red handed. She didn't know how to defend and what to say. Akshara understood her dilemma. Akshara cupped her face.

Akshara:- Naira I'm your mother. I know you love Kartik. I can see in your eyes.

Naira:- But Kartik? Does he love me? Does he feel same for me?

Akshara:- Ofcourse he does...

Naira:- How can you say? I don't know whether he is happy or not. He never said anything. We are like friends. Some times I feel our feelings are mutual. Like I'm missing him! Will he be missing me?

Akshara:- Naira it happens. In starting it happens. But I can say that Kartik is missing you.

Naira(keeping her head in Akshara's lap):- Ya that's why he didn't come back till now.

Akshara:- Awww mera bacha!

Naira:- You know Mumma Dadi told me that after Avantika Maa's death. Kartik stopped laughing with anyone. And used to be arrogant always. He always used to deny for wedding.

Akshara:- But when he saw you he fell in love with you.

Naira:- How do you know?

Akshara:- I'm your mother Naira! I saw Kartik looking lovingly at you. And both our families know that you love each other but you both yourself don't know.

Naira:- Sachi?

Akshara:- Muchi! Now have tea and snacks.

Akshara and Naira were watching movie while Kartik was calling her from 15 minutes her phone was on silent. She didn't come to know.

Kartik:- Naira pick up the phone! Please!

Kartik was getting worried now. He came to know from Digvijay that Naira is in Singhania Sadan. He was getting angry now on Naira. He was trying to call her but she wasn't picking. Akshara noticed some light on Naira's phone.

Akshara:- Naira I think your phone is ringing.

Naira picked up the phone and saw 55 missed calls from Kartik.

Akshara:- You talk to him I'll go!

Naira:- Mumma please don't go!

Akshara:- Okay you call him.

Kartik again called Naira. Naira picked up. Before she could say anything.

Kartik(shouting):- Where the hell are you Naira? Why are you not picking my phone? Do you have any idea how much worried I was?

Naira:- I was...

Kartik:- Shut up! I don't want any excuse. There Dadi and Papa are tensed and I know you might be watching a stupid movie and having your stupid snacks.

Naira:- Nahi Main toh...

Kartik:- Don't dare lie to me. I know you very well.

Naira:- Come on Kartik it's just abt a call. Why are you over reacting.

Kartik(shouting):- It's not abt a damn call. It's no use of talking to you. You will never admit your mistake. It's waste of time to talk to you.

Naira:- What did you say? TIME!!! Do you have time for me? If you were worried for me you would have called me once?

Kartik:- Damn it I'm calling you from past 30 minutes. Can't you see? Don't you have eyes? Check your damn phone!

Kartik disconnected the call.... he was hurt that according to Naira he has no time for her. He decided to let Naira taste her own medicine. If she was angry then he was hurt by her.