Chapter 3_The Party

Natsu's POV

Should I go or not?

My brothers are just staring me down Well laxus rogue sting and gajeel, who knows where cobra is. 'Yeah I dunno'

'It's gonna be full of college chicks, and you get to see what my college looks like' Gajeel said and I just sighed.

'Dunno'

'I'll give you a lift back home'

'Where's this car coming from?' I said and my brother just froze.

'I'll pick him up' where on earth did cobra come from. We all jumped at the sound of his voice and he and kyra just laughed. She came over to me and gave me a hug and then the others a hug and went to the table next to Wendy to do homework. 'But from where?'

'A college party' I said and cobra laughed.

'Yeh like moms gonna let you go to that'

'WHAT!' I shrieked and everyone In the room just looked at me weirdly I cleared my throat and pretended that girly voice was just their imagination 'I mean, lots of 18 year olds go to college, I'm 18, I should be able to go'

'Or just say your going to the cinema' rogue said jumping into the sofa and turning on the tv.

'Yeah she'll let you go to that'

'Yeah but what do I watch'...........

'The greatest showman' Wendy cheered and we all shook our heads.

'Sorry little sis but I ain't no musical guy, if you wanna go to a musical, take sting' I said and Wendy frowned

'Do t worry Wendy I'll take you to the cinema whenever I get money'

'Another thing, money. I only have 5 jewel in my ripped wallet'

'Just say it's a cheap day' Gajeel said and I rolled my eyes.

'Fine I'll go. But mama and pops know nothing' I said and everyone In the room nodded. I ran upstairs and got ready. Can't believe I'm actually going to a college party. This is so nerve racking.

=======

It took ages to convince mama that I was going to the cinema at like 9:00pm but I don't care now. We are in cobras car and we are on our way to the college party. I'm quite nervous I've never been to something like this. What if people make me drunk, what if....what if I do something I'll regret.

'I thought you go to a posh college?' I said and gajeel laughed.

'Yeah but we get to have a party sometimes during every season. And don't forget dorm parties too. The dorms are in a different section from the actual school' Gajeel explained and I just nodded.

'Cool'

===========
The party started two hours ago and I'm just stuck in between couples eating each others faces of. This sucks. I should be kissing someone right now but I can't because I'm shit at talking to girls.

I sit there bored and notice gajeel with his new friends getting hammered. Here I am still sober and still bored as hell. Why did I come again, oh yeah because I was forced to in a way. I'd rather be at home, I wonder what they are doing back there?......

Rogues pov

Dying. Slowly dying with mamas slow words. All of us remaining in the living room are sitting in Boredom listening about exodus......this is so boring. Sting is litually asleep. Pops is just reading a paper. Me and Wendy are just gazing off into space, Kinanna and Mira are deeply listing in and laxus is just trying to scare his son in order to get away from listening to the bible. Kyra is on stings lap dozing off whilst cobra is looking at his watch.