Speechless

CHAPTER 3

--

When Dara entered the apartment, she saw Bom and TOP bickering.

Bom: You are such an alien!

TOP: That's why we are a match! I'm an alien and you're an alien.. Isn't that amazing? 

Bom: You are not from this planet! Where did you come from??

TOP: I should ask you the same question. hahaha!!

Both of them stopped when Dara entered the apartment. She went straight to the kitchen to drink. They looked at her, amazed by how sad Dara is. Bom told TOP that it is getting late so he should go because he needs to work early the next day (TOP is working at YG Cafe). TOP got up and gave Bom a big hug and kissed her forehead before heading out. Bom sat near the kitchen counter and looked at Dara who is standing near the fridge.

BOM: Hi Ssantokki! How's your date with Yongbae?

Dara: It was fun.

Bom: How come your expression doesn't show that you had fun? Is that your happy face? Inverted?

Dara: Oh, I had fun playing all day with babe. But he told me something that really bothers me..

Bom: *curious* What is it?

Dara: He's leaving. 

*DODOOONG* Here comes BOM-ratatata***

Bom: What?! Leaving?! How? Why? When? Where? Is he crazy? Its not fair. Why is he leaving so soon? He can't. If he leaves, you will be sad. And if you're sad, I am sad. And when I'm sad, Tabi is sad. Therefore, I conclude that if he leaves, everyone will be sad. So no, he can't leave. Where is he? I wanna talk to him! Oh, I'll get my phone and call that boyfriend of yours. I will give him an earful...

Bom was about to grab her phone when Dara grabbed it in a flash.

Dara: Bommie-ah, aigoo.. breathe! Inhale, Exhale.. Everything will be okay. He's leaving for work. His boss called him and needs him to take care of the new bar in Japan. Its not his decision, its the boss' decision.

Bom: I really don't know what to say. I'm speechless..

Dara: Speechless? Really?! *blink*blink*

-----

To be Continued..

-----

This chapter just shows the conversation between bestfriends. 

After writing this chapter, should I write a chapter just for Bom and Dara?

>> How about a chapter for TOP and Bom? Bom and Yongbae? TOP and Yongbae? Dara and TOP? 

Hhmmmm....