Where your treasure is......

The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
(Albus Dumbledore, HP )

Raj had returned to his quarters, after a long and tiring day. He had spent the day discussing and planning the reshifting of the triggers. It had been extremely difficult to agree upon a location.But finally it was all settled.

They had made plans for the shift to take place in two days time.

Rajveer was worried, this time.
It wouldnt be like last time. He did not have any trusted person with him, expect Lt. Chaubey.
It woukd be difficult, he thought, but then, whats life without a challenge.
.........

Pooja's room.
Her cell beeps. She checks the message. Its from an unknown number.

"21st Dec 1999. The truth about him."

She reads this cryptic message, wondering if she has gotten it but mistake.

Pooja : "21st Dec 1999?? Ye to 18 saal pehle ki taarikh hai. Truth about him?? About whom?.
Zaroor ye mujhe kisi ka cross connection laga hai.

She dismisses the thought from her mind, as shes getting late for her drill.

........

Cadet Begh, aap ke liye call hai.

Ali goes to take the call.

A : Hello?
Unknown person : If you think you are wrong about doubting him, your answer lies in the past.
A: kya? Doubt? Lekin kispar? Past me? Kaun hai aap? Aur kisske baare me baat kar rahe hai? Hame lagta hai aapne galat number dial kiya hai.
Hello?

The phone had clicked, the call had ended.

....

Huda finds an envelope lying on his desk, in his room. It is addressed to him.
Inside is a piece of paper.

"21st Dec 1999. Whats in a name."

He turns it around to see if anything else is written.The page is empty, except for that one line.

H : Abbey ye kya naya jhol hai?? Whats in a name?? Ye to koi angreji kitaab ki line hai na? Lekin kya matlab hai iska?.

.......