Chapter Ten:(Flashback) Wing Jumper

(Y/N) stepped off the ship in Naboo and was greeted by a guard. She wasn't sure what she should have expected but it certainly wasn't a guard.

"Oh great I've been here 5 minutes and I'm already under arrest." (Y/N) said. The guard laughed and shook his head.

"Lady (L/N). I'm here to take you to your mother's home." He said. He took her bags and started walking.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"My name?" He asked with shock.

"Yes your name. You do have one don't you? I don't want to call you guard for the next 5 years." She said.

"Oh um my name is Lancer." He said.

"Thank you Lancer." She said. He opened a door and there was a squeal of excitement. A little girl ran and hug (Y/N).

"My name is Hana and I'm 9 and I've always wanted a sister and... And... I've run out of things to say." The little girl said smiling up at (Y/N).  A man stood up from the couch and walked over.

"Go." He said to Lancer. Lancer quickly left nodding to everyone. "Stupid peasants."

"He isn't stupid. He's extremely nice and his name is Lancer." (Y/N) snapped quickly.

"You spoke with it?" He asked in disgust.

"I did because he is a human like the rest of us." She said. "You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats those around him."

"So Daddy is a bad man?" Hana asked looking at (Y/N). Not removing her arms from around (Y/N).

"I can see what your mother meant when she said you have a backwards thinking." He said.

"I'm sorry common sense is backwards thinking." (Y/N) said tilting her head a little.

"Hana. Show (Y/N) to her room." He said with a deep frown on his face. (Y/N) smirked in victory as she picked up her bags. Hana dragged her to her room and bounced on the bed while (Y/N) unpacked.

A 15 year old (Y/N) tried to calm an 11 year old Hana as she cried. Hana's father had backhanded Hana for speaking back to him. He hit her with the hand with his rings on. Lancer entered the room with a bottle.

"Is this want you were looking for Ma'am?" He asked holding the disinfectant out to her.

"Yes thank you. I can't believe there aren't first aid kits around here. Then again there were first aid kits everywhere on Yavin 4 because we tried to ride Runyips." (Y/N) said as she dabbed a little on Hana's cut.

"You rode a Runyip?" Hana asked sniffling. (Y/N) cut the gaze pad she had drew on and taped it on Hana's cut.

"Huh? Oh ya I did. The Runyip was the size of a speedracer and bucked everyone off that came near it. We called this Runyip Bucker. Anyone that came near it would get kicked but one day I climb this humongous tree and when it wasn't expecting it I jumped from the tree and landed on its back. I was only able to ride for 5 minutes before I was bucked off. However, it was 5 minutes longer than anyone." She said helping Hana off the sink counter.

"Can we build a fort? I wanna hear more stories." Hana asked.

"Of course. Help us Lancer." She said grabbing a couple chairs and blankets.
"Ma'am I'm not sure if I-" He started but was cut off when Hana let out a loud gasp.

"He can be the knight to protect the fort." She said. He sighed and grabbed the other chairs. 15 minutes later Hana was squealing in excitement over how perfect the fort was. She quickly pulled (Y/N) and Lancer into the fort.