(Final) Chapter eighteen: Welcome Home

A/N: There are huge, huge spoilers to the end of the last jedi. Read with caution if you don't want it ruined for you. Also there are some prompts up in my other story called Star Wars Stories. Also, Also I think for my next story it might be a Kylo Ren x Reader. Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

----------------------------------

"I don't like this." (Y/N) said as she watched Rey climb into a pod. Not only was Rey's plan stupid, it was foolish. It was exactly what the First Order wanted.

"I know you don't like it but let's face it, what else can we do." Rey said.

"A lot. There is a lot of other things we can do!" (Y/N) forcibly said.

"This is what I've decided to do. Just hang around and wait for my call to come get me." Rey said as (Y/N) handed the lightsaber to her. (Y/N) sighed and nodded.

"May the force be with you Rey." (Y/N) said.

"May the force be with us." Rey repeated back. The hatch closed and the pod took off. (Y/N) looked at Chewbacca and he shrugged at her.

"If we get in trouble, I blaming you." Chewbacca growled at (Y/N). "I may be the general here but you are older."

Chewbacca rolled his eyes and followed (Y/N) to the cockpit BB-10 zipping right behind them.
---------------------------------
It had been 15 minutes and (Y/N) was getting worried. She was worried for Rey. She was worried for Poe and the rest of the Resistance. She was just worried in general. Slowly, her and Chewbacca continued flying around waiting for Rey's signal. As the minutes passed the more worried she became.

"This is getting ridiculous." (Y/N) muttered. Chewbacca agreed and looked around once more before pointing out Rey's signal.

Quickly, they raced over and landed next to the pod Rey had stolen. (Y/N) got up and moved to the hatch and opened it letting Rey in. (Y/N) pulled Rey into her arms and held her as tightly as she could. Rey hugged her back. The two stood for a minute before (Y/N) stepped back and looked over Rey for a second.

"I'm Fine, (Y/N). I'm fine." Rey said. "Snoke is dead. Kylo Ren killed him. I would go into details about everything but we need to help the rest of the Resistance they are heading to that planet." She pulled (Y/N) to the cockpit to show her.

"Thats Crait. It has an old Rebel Alliance Base on it. They are probably going to use it as a last stand." (Y/N) said as her and Rey sat down at the controls.

"We have to get down there and see how we can help." Rey said.

They quickly flew to the planet and (Y/N) assessed the situation. The TIE Fighters would end whatever they had planned if they didn't do something about it. (Y/N) did what she learned to do while growing up on Yavin 4: thinking on the fly.

"Okay here is what we are going to do, Chewie we fixed the cannon after Finn fixed it lets put it to use. We have to get the TIE Fighters attention on us." (Y/N) said as she flipped a switch and changed speed.

The TIE Fighters immediately took the bait and followed the Falcon. They made quick work of them and looked for the remaining Resistance Members. Chewbacca pointed out the Frost Foxes and they flew down there.
"Aren't you coming?" Rey asked (Y/N) when she didnt get up too.

"No. Chewie and I will stay here so we can take off once everyone is ready to go." (Y/N) said as Chewbacca took Rey's spot. She nodded and ran off the ship. Soon enough there was the sound of boots entering the ship.

"All clear (Y/N)." Rey yelled. (Y/N) switched to lightspeed and they flew away from Crait and the First Order.

(A/N: From here on the plot is of my own creation.)

"Where are we going?" (Y/N) heard someone say.

"The one place where we'll be safe." (Y/N) replied.

"Yavin 4." The one voice that sounds like home said. (Y/N) nodded as she fought tears. Once they were in a spot that Chewbacca said he could handle flying alone (Y/N) got up and joined the others.

"(Y/N)." Kaller whispered as he hugged her. Kamser immediately joined the hug. She took a step back and like with Rey she examined each making sure they were injury free. Next came Maric and Lee then Jarret to finish. Each had small cuts here and there but were okay. She walked over and looked over Finn's shoulder.

"Rose was the one who made Ivory's rings. She is strong. She'll pull through." She said wrapping an arm around Finn's shoulder. Finn smiled up at her and nodded. She then hugged General Organa who mumbled a thank you to her. There was someone missing.

"Who you looking for, babe?" She turned and hugged Poe burying her face in his neck. He kissed her head and placed a hand on her stomach. He crouched down and kissed her stomach. (Y/N) ran a hand through Poe's hair as he spoke. "Hey little guy. This is Daddy speaking and since you already like me more than Mommy I can't wait to hold you." Poe laughed when the hand (Y/N) had on his head smacked him.
--------------------------------
They landed the Falcon next to a house and they could all see (Y/N)'s blue and grey X-wing behind the house. Poe and (Y/N) walked off hand in hand.

"I didn't expect to see you all here." Kes said meeting the group.

"We needed somewhere safe. You don't mind dad right?" Poe asked. Kes waved everyone in.

"The Resistance will always have a place here. We can also use the cabin out back." He said as they entered. They had been in the house for a couple hours when (Y/N) felt it. She grabbed Poe's arm and he looked at her.

"I think my water broke."

"Dad! We need a healer!" Poe yelled. As Kes left, Hana quickly ran over.

"I've been working in the medical bay. I can help until the healer gets here."
--------------------------
Hours later Poe looked down in awe as he stared at the tiny human in his arms. (Y/N) was laying in bed half wake.

"Congratulations, Mr. Dameron. It's a boy." The healer said smiling at Poe. It was the same healer who had help when Poe's mother and (Y/N)'s father had passed. He smiled back and moved to the bed holding the baby so (Y/N) could see him.

"Let me hold him." She said holding her arms out weakly. Poe gently placed him into her arms. She started to cry as she held him. "He's so beautiful."

"Now comes the fun part. What do we name him?" Poe asked already having an idea as to what she was going to say.

"Ty."