Party

My first day went by pretty slow but finally it was the end of the day. Kage met me at the double doors that led out of the school. 

"Let me see the paper," he said and I gave it to him. 

"Know where this party is?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yep I do.  Wanna ride with me?"

"Yeah but let's get a bite to eat first."

"Sounds good."

(At the party)

I looked at the huge house before me then walked inside with Kage. Preppy music files my ears and I snarled some. Kage patted my shoulder and I looked at him. 

"Well man were in this together," he sighed and I  nodded. 

"Great you two made it," a girl in a mini skirt said coming up to us. "Come on we're playing a game."

We followed her to a large room and sat in a couch. 

"What are we playing?" Kage asked the girl. 

"2 hours in heaven," she replied and I rolled my eyes. Stupid prep parties. 

We were told to pick a number put of a hat then go to the room marked with that number. I got nine and  ended up in the master bedroom. 

I plopped onto the large bed and waited. I heard the door open and I glanced up as Kage walked in. 

"You're kidding," I sighed sitting up. 

"Nope I got nine too."

"This is a tad awkward."

He nodded and sat beside me. 

"So were stuck in here for 2 hours..... Alone."

"Seems that way "

"We may at least have to kiss."

"What? Why?"

He pointed toward the vent and I could see a small red light. 

"They're watching "

I sighed and racked my fingers through my hair. Might as well get this over with. I grabbed the front of his school blazer and pulled him toward me pressing my lips to his. His eyes widened in surprise and I could feel his cheek heat up. I slowly pulled away and blushed as well looking into his dark eyes. 

"Ummmm," we muttered in unison.