Crush

I smiled a little more and went back to kissing him. I felt his hands rubbing my thighs as he kissed back. I slowly pulled back and laid my forehead against his. "My sister is gonna kill me," I whispered and he pecked my lips again.

"Why's that?" he whispered back.

"Because my sister is kinda 'in love' with you."

He chuckled some and started rubbing my back. "Like most teen age girls anymore."

I moved so I was lying beside him and gently nuzzled his chest. He put his arms around me and held me. He was surprisingly warm and it kinda made me sleepy. "You're so warm," I muttered and he kised my head chuckling some.

Is all of this really happening or is it just some weird dream my mind has come up with?

(Gabriel)

I was just about to fall asleep when someone banged on the door shouting 'times up'. Kage and I both groaned and sat up stretching.

"Nice little nap?" I asked looking at Kage running my fingers through my hair. He nodded his head and rubbed sleep from his in that cute way that children did. We both stood from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Do you just wanna leave?" he asked and I nodded. He took hold of my sleeve and led me out at the house. When we were away from everyone I slowly took his hand as we walked to his car. Honestly I haven't known him all that long but I think I am developing a crush on him.

****

Kage dropped me off at his house and then headed home. I walked inside and heard my parents yelling at each other. Great dad probably came wanting money or some shit like that. I sighed and walked up to my room and closed the door. I turned on my stereo and plopped on my bed, laying my arms over my eyes. People wonder why I write the songs that I do... Its all because of my life here at home. I have scars all over my arms and most of my body and most of my body is covered in bruises... No one knows because they all see the fake smile I wear and they all believe that I am okay...