Me/Description of Me

Okay, this doesn't need too much context

Okay, this doesn't need too much context. It was just drawing of what I wore today. To let you know more about me, I thought I would tell the things in the drawing that hold true to me, things that don't, and why.

Okay, first off is the hair. My hair is "dirty blonde", I just think it's brown. You might notice a little blonde streak in the bangs, that was intentional. Whenever I straighten my hair I get that streak (and I always straighten my hair). My hair is naturally wavy, but as you just read, I straighten it. The ends curl in, but when I tried to draw it, it ended being a bob.

Next up, face. I do have two peircings on each ear, and they are black (for now). I have GIANT glasses, and I tried my best to show how they look in this. I have brown eyes, and as you can see, a serious case of RBF. What is RBF, you say? Well it stands for Resting B*tch Face. (I censored it because, as previously stated, I am a child. But I still curse a lot, and drawing lingerie. Now I don't know why I censored it anymore.) I always look annoyed when I'm not thinking, which I do a lot.

Lastly, we have the body. I'm gonna get this out there, I'm not that thin. I ended up simplifying the outfit because the shirt had a lot of detail, and it would be nearly impossible to replicate. I always have a bag, and tis the season to be comfy. Scarfs, jackets, sweatpants, I love them all this season. I do have a pair of old navy blue vans that I always where though. And to put this into context, I am not that pale. I'm actually pretty tan, I just don't have the right colors to demonstrate it.

That's all I have to say. Hope you enjoyed this bio-esqe thing.