Jazz Saves Sideswipe

((Play Song Whenever))

"Sideswipe's Pov"

I was walking in the woods with Russel. When we were walking I heard something movng in trees and I pulled out my sword and got into position to fight

"Who's There!?!" I yelled looking around me while Russel was behind me. Then I saw a spider leg and 5 more spider legs she was purple with gold and purple optics.

"Hello Sideswipe my destination is Airchnid and I see you have a human wth you may I take him sir?" She asked going towards Russel.

"Nope you cant have him and thats final!" I yelled as swing my sword at her. She doges it and shots a web at me.

"Run Russel!!!" I yelled at Russel and he ran as fast as he could.

"No!! Grrr!!" She growled and grabbed me and took me away to her Base.

"At the Audobot base"

"Jazz's Pov"

I was waiting for Sideswipe and Russel at the base and thn heard Russel yelling my name "Jazz!! *Huff* I need to tell you that sideswipe been's Kiddnapped by a Decepticon!?!" Russel said.

"Oh No Sideswipe is in trouble!?!" I said running towards the exit of the base."But I need to find were he is,but I need his location." I said scanning for Sideswipe's signal. "Found it he 8 clicks north!" I said transformering and driving of leaving russel at the base.

"He's right here!" I said transformering and walking towards were sideswipe was.

"Jazz!! Jazz!! Are you there!?! Help me!!" Sideswipe said.

"Hang on Sideswipe im almost there!!" I said hearing sideswipe two feet away. "There you are Sideswipe!!" I said removing the handcuffs and sideswipe ran up to me than hugged me.

I hugged back then sideswipe screamed and pointed behind me I turned around and....

I got stabbed it the stomach i started to bleed  "Jaaaaaaaazz!!!!! Nooooo!!!! N-no...j-jazz s-stay...with....m-me plz!" Sideswipe said as he cryed and trying to help me.

"Hang on Jazz ill take you back base to heal you!!! Hang On!!" Sideswipe said crying so hard.

''S-Sideswipe look at.....me ill be fine just patch....me up and ill be fine okay?" I said putting my hand on his  cheek.

"But cant let you leave me plz. Just let me heal you plz...?" Sideswipe said carrying me to the base.

"At the Audobot base"
(( Jazz is healed and Sideswipe is upset of Jazz)) 
((You are shipping Jazz and Sideswipe))

"Sideswipe's Pov"

I was walking around the Base looking for Jazz then I got tripped by someone and I got kissed by jazz. I was surprised when he kissed me I closed my eyes then we parted.

"Ummmmm.....J-Jazz why did you kiss me?" Iasked him when I was blushing.

"Because I love you sideswipe." Jazz said.

"Wait what-!!!" I got picked and my legs were around Jazz's waist then I blushed bright red

"I love you a lot Sideswipe." Jazz said putting his head on my neck

"Jazz plz...Stooop....Nhggg.." I said as jazz licked my neck.

"No one's Pov"

After we were together for two years we got married and we had 2 beautiful kids I was the Mom and Jazz was the Dad. I loved our kids and my husband they are the best I ever had

"Hey Babe how the food goin!" Jazz said kissing Sideswipe's cheek.

"Fine honey." Sideswipe walking to the counter to cut the carrots. "Kids the food is ready!!!" Sideswipe said yelling for the kids. We eat dinner then we clean up than go to bed

"Good Night Babe!" Sideswipe said.

"Good Night SweetSpark!" Jazz Said

As the fell into deep recharge..((it means sleep))