Prowl x Bumblebee

Transformers Amiated

Bee: Hey Prowl whats up

Prowl: Bumblebee im trying to concentrate on calming myself so plz leave me alone for 2 minutes Okay?

Bee: Okay ill leave you alone...*mumbles rudely*

Snow Leopard Prime: Heya Bee whats wrong?

Bee: Its Prowl hes being mean to me!! *huffs*

Snow Leopard Prime: Bee he's like that all the time so calm down and lets play some video games okay!?!

Bee: I would love to play video games. *huffs* Let's play Snow Leopard!!!

Snow Leopard Prime: Now you talking Bee!!

Bee's Mind: Should I talk to Prowl after he done concentrating maybe I should after to fights on video games

The Game: Winner Snow Leopard!!!

Snow Leopard Prime: Yes!! I won Woah!!!

Bee: Aww Man you win again Snow Leopard but how!!

Snow Leopard Prime: I'm good at video games that's all. Come on Bee let's go talk to Prowl now.

Bee: Okay Snow Leopard let's go!!

Snow Leopard Prime: Heya Prowl Umm me and Bee want to talk to you plz?

Prowl: Sure you can talk to me Bee and Snow Leopard

Bee: I was wondering do you have a Girl........Friend?

Prowl: Ummmmm no,yes,maybe... I dont know!!

Snow Leopard Prime: Calm Down Jeez Prowl!! Who do you like me or Bee you choose okay

Prowl: Okay Ummmm.... Mind: Who should I choose Bee or Snow Leopard umm Bee is really cute but Snow is my I think ill choose Bee.  I'll choose Bee you are really cute bee but Snow your still my friend right?

Snow Leopard Prime: I still am your prowl and your right. Well I got to go to my room to work on prodject for helping rachet so you guys are Alone for tonight okay

Prowl: Okay ill be fine with Bee

Bee: I'm fine with that

Snow Leopard Prime: Bye Now

They two were alone till 10 o' Clock at night.

Bee: Ummmm.... 'Mind: Well this is embarrassing' *Blushes light blue*

Prowl: Are you okay Bee? 'Mind: Why is he blushing?' *grabs Bee's chin to get him to look at me.

Bee: Ummm......P-Prowl what are you doing?

Prowl started to bring bee closer to him and holding waist then Prowl kissed Bee it was Quite for a few minutes then Bee and Prowl separated they were breathing very heavy.

Bee: ...

Prowl: 'Mind: I think I want to marry him. He is cute and generous' Bee I need to ask you something *I bend down on one knee* Will you Marry me Bumblebee?  *as I hold out box with a ring in it*

Bee: Huh!?! Hehe Yes I will marry you Prowl!? *hugs him then kisses him*

Prowl: Let's go tell everyone about this Babe

Bee: Okay

"Prowl and Bumblebee tells the team there getting married"

Jazz: Wow Congratulations you two

Optimus Prime: Im proud Bumblebee and Prowl

Snow Leopard Prime: Epppppppppppppp!!!! ProwlBee is sailing!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Bee: What's her problem Angelfrost?

Angelfrost (thats me): I dont but shes fangirling over ship name called ProwlBee I dont know what its called so yeah.

Emily: Sari do you hate shipping if you then I will kill you, but Congratulations Prowl and Bumblebee

Sari: Nope I ship people and robots,but Congratulations Bee!!!

Sofie: What the Heck just happen,but congratulations You two lovers.

Everyone: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

"After the Marriage of Bumblebee and Prowl"

"They have two Beautiful kids named BumbleProwl and ProwlBee one girl and one boy"

Bee: Honey were is ProwlBee have you seen her anywhere?

Prowl: Ummmmmmmmmmm...Babe shes right here in the living room with BumbleProwl.

Bee: Oh my Primus she's so sneaky everytime right Baby?

Prowl: Yep she is quite sneaky honey.

Bee: Heh she is.

"At Night "

Prowl: Goodnight Babe

Bee: GoodNight Baby see you in the morning

They all fall into a deep recharge

Ill show you some Pictures of kids they have