Jazz x Reader Cybertroiana! Part 1

((Play Song whenever!!)) ((Your a girl))

Y/N: Angelfrost
E/c: Blue
C/s: Blue, Purple, and Red
A/f: Aston Martin
N/n: Angel

Your friends with Strongarm and Grimlock then see this new guy on cybertron he name is Jazz he likes music,he dances, and he loves girls and boys

"Angelfrost's Pov"

I was walking with Strongarm and Grimlock talking about how i defeated a Predcon with my bare servos and how I survived the attack from the Predcon.

"Yeah I ripped out its spark and it died in 2 seconds cool right Grimlock?" I asked grimlock as i jumped on the rail of the bridge.

"Cool Angel!!" Grimlock said.

"Thats not the point but we have a valitines dance tomorrow and who are you going with Angelfrost?" Strongarm said.

"I-I.....Didn't ask anyone to the....Dance." I said rubbing my arm in a nervous way.

"Your didn't ask anyone out to the dance!!!!" Strongarm said as she yelled at me.

"N-No I didnt but.... I going to try ask Jazz maybe." I said in a nervous voice.

As I walked away from Strongarm and Grimlock then I see Jazz singing in the alley way and he was singing One Call Away.

"Wow thats was Beautiful Singing Jazz!!" I said surprised at his singing than blushing.

"Thank you Angelfrost." Jazz Said. "Are you okay Angelfrost?" He asked.

"Im fine but can I you Something?" I asked Jazz.

"Yeah what is Angelfrost?" Jazz said.

"Can you go to the Valitines Dance with me?" I said nervously. "I dont mind if you say no its okay if you do say-" I said as I was cut off by jazz saying.

"Yes I will go with you to the Dance AngelFrost!!" Jazz said with Happyness.

"Really....T-Thank you....Jazz...." I said running towards him and hugging him.

"Your Welcome Angelfrost." Jazz said hugging me back.

"At the Dance"

I Looked Around to find Jazz then I saw him with Grimlock and Strongarm plus Sideswipe.

"Hey Jazz you look handsome tonight." I said to jazz.

"Well you look cute in the dress Angelfrost." Jazz said walking to me. "Want to Dance Angel?" Jazz asked holding out his hand.

"Sure Jazz Heh." I said grabbing his hand.

Then got pulled close to Jazz's chest then i putted my hand on his shoulder and put his hand on my waist than we spinned in circles after Dance at the High School we left than me and jazz went to my house to Sleep together at night.

"Are you sure about this Angelfrost. Am I aloud in your house?" Jazz asked.

"Your allowed in my house Jazz Jeez!" I said unlocking the house.

We go to my Room and we talk to each other for a while then we start to fall asleep then jazz puts his arms around my waist then I got sleepy then I fell asleep on Jazz.

"Good Night Angelfrost. I love you.." Jazz said.

"I love you too jazz goodnight...." I said falling asleep.

THE END

((This Song is my most favorite))