Clint gets his but kicked

Clint POV
These kids must be pretty dam powerful and smart to piss natasha off. I'm tuning out her complaining right now. I have to train the kids tomorrow and I think it's gonna be easy.
——THE NEXT DAY——
The next morning the whole team woke up at 5 am. when we went to wake the kids they weren't there! We ran around calling there names when we found them in the living room already fed and dressed! « Nice PJs » Piper snickered. We looked down and saw our pajamas still on us. Soon all the kids were sitting there laughing their heads off! So we went to change and we ate.
——TIME SKIP——
Now for the questions:
(P.S. this is a month after the giant war)
How long have you known each other?
Leo: two months
*everyone else nods*
Are any of you trained fighters?
All: mmhmm
What style?
Percy: Greek
Hazel: Roman
Piper: same as Percy
Leo: same as Piper
What are your powers?
Piper: you'll see!
"Ok now for the physical testing"
I decide to test there reflexes and guess what I got in return for kicks to:
My head from Leo
My stomach from hazel
My spleen from percy
And the place where the sun don't shine from Piper.
Then I asked them to show me their powers. Percy went first and he controlled the water in my water glass! Hazel summoned jewels out of the ground! Leo set himself on fire! Now Piper's power is what scared me. She told me to sit down till over and lick the ground and I had to do it I lost control of my body! I decided to end the testing because I was scared AF of Piper and I needed to tell the team.
——WITH THE AVENGERS——
"The kids have superpowers!" I practically screamed. Everyone except Thor and—get this!—Natasha! So I decided that I would prove it to them. "Kids come over here we need you to tell us your abilities" I shouted. The kids came down talking and laughing like relatives.
Hazel: I can control gems and precious metals and I know my way underground.
Leo: I can control fire, I can shoot fire, fire doesn't burn me, and THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!! he yelled
Percy: I can control water and make earthquakes.
Piper: I can make you do whatever I want to! Piper said her voice full of mischief. 
The avengers were shell shocked but then Tony started laughing! He said "I don't believe you idiotic kids one bit!" I shook my head in warning, but he clearly didn't get my SOS signal. Percy got all the water in everyone's glasses and dumped them on Tony's head. Hazel launched all the silverware at him. Leo said "hey let me dry you off" and lit himself on fire. Now, tony said well piper is obviously lying her power is impossible. Percy said "ooooo she gonna kill you!" Leo and hazel nodded in agreement. Piper smiled "please write my dad and my friends and I a check for 1,000,000 dollars each" everybody watched in shock as tony did it and handed the check to Piper she ripped it to shreds. "Now do you believe us oh great and mighty tin man" Leo and Piper said mockingly in unison. And they left to go back upstairs. We looked at each other in shock knowing these four kids were more powerful than the avengers. A group of six adults, made up of a very smart scientist, a super soldier, a god, a rich man, and two trained assassins. We all decided we should speak with the children tomorrow to finish the questioning.
     A/N hi guys this is one of my longest chapters about 617 words! Thanks!