We're coming

Jason POV
Okay now we were getting worried. Percy,Piper,Leo, and Hazel had gone into the city for a little. They said they would be back in to hours, they left around lunch. The conch horn for dinner just blew. Now I see Annabeth, Calypso, and Frank and it looks like they are having the same thoughts as me.

After we finished dinner Annabeth, Frank,Calypso, and I went to the big house. As we entered Annabeth yelled "where are they!!". Chiron shrugged and said he'd figure it out so we walked to campfire, well Annabeth stomped.
—THE NEXT DAY—
Chiron came in to the dining pavilion and announced he needed to see me, Annabeth, Frank, and Calypso in the big house.

      When he called us in he said he got a location on the four that were missing. He told us it was at Stark Towers in New York. So that day we left in a cab for mortals. Luckily we had all the least ADHD kids with us in our cab.
        As soon as we got there we decided to make a big entrance. I quickly flew up the side of the building and looked for the floor they were on. When I found it I levitated everyone else up there and counted to three. On three we crashed through the window only to get knocked out by a red headed girl.
      Natasha POV
We were peacefully eating breakfast together talking and laughing. I was about to query why Percy and Hazel were their aunt and uncle because it suddenly came to me when 4 teens crashed through the window. I quickly knocked them out and right after piper yelled "Jason, Frank, Annabeth, and Calypso?!?!!". Percy quickly explained they knew they as friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. Then Percy finally took in what happened to Piper two day ago he said "ooo I'm gonna tell Jason what happened" Tony stiffened knowing these four kids must have powers too.
Sorry it's so short but I'll be writing another one in about eight hours so... Anyway thanks for reading and comment to tell me how you Jason to react to what happened to Beauty Queen!👸🏽
BYEEEEE!!! I'm sorry my phone and computer died on me for a little.
          —future author