"I-I Can't"

Sam 

He leans in and kisses him, Colby was shocked at first but then kissed back. Colby started thinking and pulled back quickly. "Sam, I-I can't. I can't do this." Colby stands up quickly his bare chest showing. Sam looks at him confused. 

"Why? Why can't you? You've told me that you loved me." Colby starts to get angry. 

"Yeah I told you that I loved you. That doesn't mean you have to kiss me. Your with Kat I will not be apart of you two breaking up." He storms out of the room and Sam watches him shocked. He gets up and goes after him. 

"Colby, Colby please." He grabs his wrist and colby pulls it away. He just kept on walking and left the house. He sighs and goes to his bedroom laying on his bed and on his side. "Sam you dumbass." He hits himself and try's but can't. Within the next few days colby didn't come back and he was starting to get worried. So one afternoon he went downstairs and saw Elton. "Hey Elton do you know where Colby went?" Elton looks at him and nods. 

"Yeah he told me he was going back to Kansas and I guess he did. He packed a few days ago and left." Sam was so confused because he didn't see or hear Colby come home to pack.

"So your saying he's been gone for a few days?" Elton looked at him confused.

"Yeah, he didn't tell you?" Sam looked down and played with his hands. 

"No he didn't..." Elton sighs.

"Why don't you go down their. I can hold the fort for you." Sam smiles a bit and nods his head running upstairs and starts to pack his things. While he's in the mist of packing Kat comes up to his room and closes the door behind her. "Sam where are you going?" She crosses her arms in front of her chest. He sighs and turns around looking at her. 

"I'm going to Kansas. I need to se Colby, and my parents." 

"Why are you always leaving me? Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you. I need to see them. I can't just abandon my family and best friend." 

"I know what happened between you two. Colby called me and told me feeling guilty. You kissed him?" He looks down and plays with his hands. "Please tell me you didn't." She watched him and started tearing up and sighed. "Okay, bye Sam. I'm going to go." She leaves and he doesn't expect her to come back. He finishes packing then goes to the airport and takes a plane home. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So yeah. As you can tell I'll be ending this soon but not without something happening that will most likely break all of your hearts. I have another story planned anyway its called. Never Be Alone Again. Or I could do Now Or Never. You can decide in the comments. Thank you all for reading!