Conversation between May and Raven

A/N- Hey all, this is my first 'conversation', and I hope you all like it. For those who don't know, I'm May, and I speak like this, and Raven speaks like this. Got that? Please vote and comment on what you'd like to see. See ya later, my hatchlings!!

----------

Hi, Raven.

Hello, May. What do you want?

I'd like to talk to you about the others.

Why should I talk about my ... friends ... to you?

Because I'm your alter ego, dumbass.

Fair point. (sighs) What do you want to know?

Who is Nightingale?

You of all people should know this. She is your best friend, and my cousin. My sidekick, and my confidant.

That was deep. And the question was for the benefit of our readers, who are listening to this.

... There are people listening?

I shouldn't have said that. No, not right now. Anyway, back to Nightingale. What is she like, in your eyes?

Well, she's ... small, but fiery. I find it slightly funny when she's angry. Less than a year separates us in age, and you can kind of tell that I'm older.

What ways can you tell?

I'm taller by a few inches, and she's always smiling. Unlike me.

Liar. You smile all the time around Acrobolt, right?

(small smile) Okay, yes. I smile around him, but he is my other best friend, and it's complicated.

Raven, are you blushing?

No, I most certainly am not! (blushes even darker) ... shoot. Could we drop this matter for now?

Fine. I'll drop it ... for now. What does Nightingale look like?

I don't like that tone ... but Nightingale is small, dark-haired and tomboy-ish. She's got eyes a lot like mine, but hers are a darker blue.

Okay then.

Can I go back to sleep now?

Fine. Whatever. I'll go and find Acrobolt.