Hurry Up! (Giant!MarkiplierxTiny!Matpat)

His heart was pounding and his mind was racing. The brown haired youtuber was scared beyond comprehension. In front of him stood a woman in a lab coat holding a syringe. The syringe held a magenta liquid that had a metallic shine to it. He was backed into a corner and she was smiling at him. "Go to sleep now Mat." She said in a creepy high pitched voice. She tackled him and stabbed the syringe into his arm. Mat was screaming in pain and growing drowsy. He soon slipped into a deep sleep.

==============================

Mark was growing annoyed. Mat had been gone for 30 minuets. He said he just needed to go to the bathroom. Everyone was waiting for him to get back so they could finish recording FNAF:The Musical. Mark sighed and went to check on him. He walked in the bathroom but didn't see him. He walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall. "Mat! Where are you?" Mark was getting worried. It wasn't like Mat to just wander off.

==============================

Mat started to wake up and take in his surroundings. Everything was increased in size, or he had decreased in size. "Mat! Where are you?" Mat felt the deep booming voice rumble his core. It shook every inch of him. Mat looked over to source of the noise. It was Mark, the man he was supposed to be filming with. Mark scanned the area and noticed Mat on the ground. "Mat!" Mark ran over scooped him up in his hands. "Mat What the hell happned?" Even though Mat knew Mark wouldn't hurt him on purpose he was still terrified. "We're gonna fix this!" Mark had a determined look on his face. Mat was grateful to have a friend like Mark.