-

Cobalt

Max Aubry

Cobalt © 2014 Max Aubry

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system express without permission in writing from Max Aubry. All rights reserved.

-

This work of fiction is rated PG-13 for the use of mild swearing, violence, life-or-death situations, sexual innuendos, sex (not described graphically), drug use in which some may offend/affect you. Reader's discretion is advised. 

-

Started writing↬ Sunday, June 1st, 2014

Completed↬

-

"You two are electrons; identical to the point of repulsion."

Brooklyn and Marshall are negative, rebellious, and tend to get on each other's nerves lots. Turns out, though, that they have more in common than they'd like to lead on - a love for indie music, deceased family members that cause them grief, and a struggle in school. 

After learning Brooklyn has a prerequisite to ace every class, one person comes to her rescue - dear old science teacher, Mr. Finnely. Then we bring in Marshall, whom Mr. Finnely is concerned for. And so comes the promise with Brooklyn: help Marshall ace his science exams in return for straight A's in all of Brooklyn's classes.

Dirty jokes, jaw-dropping smirks and feisty insults added in with cupid's arrow equals only one thing: the full recipe for disaster.

-

Very slow paced novel - day by day interactions are included.  Novel is in first draft form. Completely unedited. You've been warned.

-

New chapter whenever I get off my lazy butt and decide to write.