Part 5

Grandma Whisk thought I think I get what switch people means! Probably Catarina and Sierra switched bodies oh NO!

Grandma Whisk phoned Mr and Mrs. Faye about the incident.

Meanwhile at school.... Sierra( Catarina ) and Catarina ( Sierra) were walking down the hall to go home in school.

"Ugh I have math next. It's so... boring," said Catarina ( Sierra ).

"Yeah, sure," Sierra (Catarina) said. "Your mom already knows about this."

"Wow Catarina, you certainly looked a lot like me," said Catarina ( Sierra ).

"Sierra, I have to tell you something," said Sierra ( Catarina ).

"Okay fire away," said Catarina ( Sierra ).

"Well here's the thing, you know the crystal ball thingy? Well we both broked it and revealed the magic. Guess what? We actually switched bodies. Do you believe it?", said Sierra ( Catarina)

"Oh my gosh! Everybody is going to hate ME now!" said Catarina ( Sierra ).

"UGH never mind. Anyways we're going to have to act like each other until everything is all solved out and we're back to normal okay?," said Sierra ( Catarina).

" I guess I'll try to do it," said Catarina ( Sierra ).

Titus came along. Ever since Catarina's birthday party, he was fond of Sierra and wanted to ask her out on a date. He met Sierra (Catarina)'s eyes and thought Guess she liked the style and kept it, the eyeshadow is just hard-core to miss.

"Oh hello, Sierra, nice outfit," said Titus, "And Cat Queen, I mean- Catarina, wow that's uh.... cool."

Sierra( Catarina) winked at Catarina ( Sierra ) as if to say Don't worry I'll handle this.

" Why... thanks Titus, but what's up with the compliments?," said Sierra ( Catarina), flashing a what-she-hoped was a "charming" smile.

Sierra ( Catarina ) tried for an aggressive face but couldn't and instead made a face to show sympathy.

Titus looked like he liked it, and started grinning.

"Oh, well, nothing, you gotta be nice sometime, right? So I, uh, just wanted to ask you something," said Titus.

"Oh," said Sierra ( Catarina ).

"So.... anyways, after the party, I never realized you were that cool. So uh ..... can you go on a date with me?," Titus said quickly, pinkening, the instant he said those words.

The real Sierra felt mortified and couldn't control what she was going to do. She stepped up and punched Titus in the face leaving a pink circle bruise on his face.

"Couldn't help it!" whispered the real Sierra to the real Catarina.

Catarina ( Sierra ) tried for a sad face, but had an angry face.

Titus who looked extremely puzzled walked away as fast as he could. "How

that's fishy," he mumbled to himself.

The two girls were still walking down the hall when Jenna, head of the

student council came dashing in.

"Oh hello, girls! So anyways, this Friday, we're going to have a fashion contest duet where there is two girls on a team with the most creative and fashionable dress!! You two look like a perfect duet! Well Cat Que- I mean Catarina, you look like you're in a good mood for that! Shall I sign you up for the contest?", said Jenna in a professional and persuasive voice.

"Why sure, I guess you can sign us up," said Catarina ( Sierra ).

The real Catarina kinda looked pissed in Sierra's bodies but kept her cool on the track.

"Oh wonderful! There is 8 duets! Don't let me down girls, I'm sure you make a great team!" exclaimed Jenna and then she ran off into a room.

" Sierra, why - did-you-sign-us-up?," said Sierra ( Catarina ).