Part 8

"I know who you really are, Sierra, you don't have to tell me twice," said Grandma Whisk gravely.

"I'm so sorry! It was Catarina and my fault your crystal ball is broken!" exclaimed Catarina (Sierra). Her heart sank. What if Grandma Whisk was angry. It really was more of Catarina's fault, she reassured herself confidently.

"Forget our problem! I found a solution!" Grandma Whisk announced, cheerfully.

"Oh, thank you, thank you! School was terrible today. Everybody called me Cat Queen," exclaimed Catarina (Sierra), she added, proudly, "Now I know how it feels to be Catarina. Before I thought it was just worrying about stupid English and math tests and stuff, but there's really more to it. I almost punched a boy, but I remained calm instead. Gee, I don't know how Catarina does it, really..."

"Yeah, I know. I don't exactly have a solution, but I read in the spellbook that you just have to act like each other and the bodies will go back in the right place. According to my calculations, it will wear off by Friday at 7:00 PM," said Grandma Whisk, sighing.

"Friday by 7?" Catarina ( Sierra ) gasped. "But that's the fashion show. I can't quit now because Jenna meant permanent!"

"Well, I must say, it was your own fault, my dears. I can't do anything, it's just how the old cookie crumbles. I'll call Catarina ," Grandma Whisk replied.

"Well you better be quick, she and Titus are on a date," said Catarina ( Sierra ), pretending to vomit.

" A date???" Grandma Whisk asked, blankly, but she dialed the number quickly-with no further ado.

The real Catarina was glad that Grandma Whisk was on the phone.

I knew it! Probably some awesome cure! She thought, in a matter-of-fact sort of way.

"Catarina, my dear, I think I found a solution," said Grandma Whisk on the phone.

"Oh! Oh! Grandma Whisk, tell me!" cried Sierra ( Catarina ) frantically.

"Well, you're just going to act like Sierra for a few more days by Friday 7 PM. Yes that's the fashion show, Sierra told me, but please, don't worry," said Grandma Whisk quickly.

Catarina sighed with relief. "You saved the day, Grandma Whisk, but now I gotta go."

The real Catarina returned to the table where Titus was sitting, grinning, while Grandma Whisk hung and went.

" Hello my darling, so what do you want to talk about?," asked Titus.

" Oh you tell me, I'm obviously not dumb," said Sierra ( Catarina )

"Um, okay! But first do you want to make out?" Titus said cheerfully.

Ew no! That's just stupid! Catarina thought on one side.

But it's Sierra's body not mine! Catarina thought on the other side.

"Oh, sure, put your lips next to mine," said Sierra ( Catarina ), shaking with silent giggles.

"Uh...okay," Titus was on cloud nine, but he had to admit, there was something fishy going on.....

"O-kay, so what do we talk about now?" asked Sierra ( Catarina ), lightly.

"Uh....how about you pick?" replied Titus in a higher tone. In a way, he didn't like this "new" Sierra, but in other ways.... What if, he thought wildly. This isn't Sierra, what if this is someone else that likes me and wants to go on this date? What if it's someone disguised like Sierra Silveron?

The whole night went on and on like that and Titus felt a little suspicious. But he stayed calm and collected.

The next day was the day before the fashion show and pretty much everybody was excited.

"Oh my gosh! I think I actually got a good grade on the english test!" said Catarina ( Sierra ).

"It's nice to know that," said Sierra ( Catarina ), groaning, "but that date with Titus was totally weird."

A student went by and waved at Sierra ( Catarina ) but the real Sierra waved. The student gave an odd glance and went home.

"We're each other, right?" Sierra (Catarina) asked, trying to lighten everything up.

"Oh I almost forgot, one problem though... what about the fashion show?," asked Catarina ( Sierra ).

"Dresses' Delight will solve that for us," said Sierra ( Catarina ).

Was Dresses' Delight fun? You tell me that! So Sierra and Catarina went to the mall to find dresses for the fashion show.

"So tell me Catarina, how was your date with Titus?" asked the real Sierra, anxiously.