1

*Evan's POV*

I ran downstairs and to the corner of my driveway, slipping on the ice as Jared catches me. "That excited for school, huh?" he chuckles and held onto me so I wouldn't slip. I shake my head and pant slowly.

"Were is Connor?" I ask looking around for his car to come around the corner.

"He's coming, he finished the milk and his mom made him go to the corner store and buy more"

"Before school? Geesh.."

"I know right, but he should be here soon!" Jared states and looks down at his phone.

As soon as Jared was about to speak again, Connor's car spun around the corner, brakes slamming as he stops the car and yells at us to get in.

"You're late"

"No fucking shit, dumb ass!"

I cower as he snaps at me.

"No need to yell, stoner boy!" Jared defends me and I smile.

"Sorry.. Just stressed." Connor adds and drives off to school.

-

We walk into school and head to our lockers. Connor and Jared have one next to eachothers, while mine is across the hall from theres.

My first class is Drama with Jared and Connor,
Second is Math with Jared,
Third is free period with Connor,
Fourth is Science with Connor,
Fith is English with Jared,
Sixth is Art with Jared and Connor,
Seventh is study hall for everyone,
And Eigth is Spanish with Jared and Connor!

I'm honestly glad I get all of my classes with one of them or both at least! So I'm not so alone during group projects....

-

3rd period comes and I'm walking outside looking at the trees with Connor. I tell him about the oaks and the pines! He seems slightly fascinated about it. I'm glad he has a small interest in something I absolutely love!

We sit underneath an oak tree and let the breeze blow all around us.

We usually just sit and talk about life and random stuff like that! Nothing too deep. Connor says talking to me about stuff makes him less suicidal. I like that I make him happy, but at the same time I'm upset at the fact he is suicidal.

"Evan?"

"Yeah?" I ask and play with the hem of his shirt.

"How'd you brake your arm?"

I went blank and started to panic.

I thought of lying. But... i honestly need to get this off my chest.

"I-I was climbing a tree and...and I-- I fell..." I whispered as my gaze meet Connor's and I felt so smal and weak.

"Did you just fall Evan???"

Is he seriously questioning me right now?

"When did you fall?"

I thought long and hard and my hands started to shake.

"No."