2

*3rd person*

"No? What do you mean, 'no'!?"

Connor was questioning poor little Evan harshly as they sat under the tree.

"I didn't just fall Connor.."

Evan felt a strong stare looking at him. He looked up and Connor and saw him staring, and he just wanted to run and hide.

"I just.. I felt like.. and I- I uhm.."

Evan was stumbling on his words and was picking at the hem of his start that it started to form a small hole.

"Evan, tell me everything.."

Connor finally spoke up and picked up Evan and sat him next to him or, closer than he was anyways and wrapped his arm around Evan's shoulders.

-
Evan was poring his poor little innocent heart out to Connor. He told him everything. His attempt of suicide once and.. well, that's how he broke his arm. And about more stuff obviously. He said stuff that Connor didn't even ask.

By the end of everything Connor was speechless.

"Wow Ev.. I- I never knew..."

Evan simply shrugged it off as the bell sounded through out the campus. They both ran back inside and promised to act like nothing happened. And that's what they did.

-

"Where the hell where you guys!? I waited for like 10 minutes for you two losers in the hallway!"

Jared snarled at Connor and Evan.

"Oh quit it Kleinman! So what, we're a little but late???"

"Class is almost half way over Hot Topic! I had to say you both where sick in the bathroom so I didn't get in trouble!"

Evan just stood and watched his two best friends argue. Sniffling and picking at the hem of his shirt more, making the small hole grow larger.

Once the two boys heard Evan's cries, they stopped fighting and sighed.

"Sorry Evan.." Connor mumbled and Jared simply nodded. Evan shrugged.

"Wanna skip school?"

—————————

AAAAAAYYYYEEE!

Sorry it took me this long it update, it's not like anyone is reading this book anyways tho!

Anyways, see you soon!