Part 3 (So the smut begins)

Kylo noticed a smile working its way onto Hux's lips and he blushed slightly.

"Do it again, hm?" Hux hummed, turning back to face Kylo. Kylo averted his eyes from him. He wished he could've taken back the words he had just said.

"Don't act shy now. You're the one that said it." Hux smirked, allowing his body to drift closer to Kylo's as he snaked a hand up his arm. His fingers lingered slightly over the wound on Kylo's face before resting close to it. Hux again leaned in and placed a kiss on the affliction but this time he stayed there longer. After a while he pulled away and moved to place loving kisses along his jaw, steadily trailing them down his neck.

"Hux-" Kylo warned, knowing exactly what his equal was doing.

"Sh." Hux cooed out between kisses, finally making it to the spot he wanted. He lingered there for a moment before gliding his tongue over Kylo's sensitive skin. Kylo's lips parted and a soft gasp escaped them, he had never felt anything like the pleasure he was feeling at that moment. Hux licked his way to Kylo's collar bone, sucking gently on the skin there.

"Mh..Hux.." Kylo breathed out, letting his hands rise to grip the fabric on Hux's back.

Hux let a small chuckle fall from his lips, "You've never had this done to you, have you?" Kylo simply shook his head in response to this.

"That's what I assumed." He stated. His fingers started to lightly trace the slash mark on Kylo's face as he rose to kiss it again. He kissed it multiple times before experimenting, poking his tongue out and gently dragging it across the wound. A metallic taste spread through his mouth as he did so.

"How's that feel?" he questioned, unsure if he should proceed.

"Good.." Kylo whispered out, his blush only intensifying as his hands roamed Hux's back. His fingers eventually gripping onto the fabric.

Hux hummed and licked it again, but this time rougher, causing Kylo's face to twist up slightly. Hux allowed a finger to push down gently against the line of scabs forming. The line broke and beads of crimson began to peak out.

"H-Hux, that-" Kylo said, moaning slightly before being interrupted.

"Hurts. I know." He slowly licked the line of blood beginning to trickle down Kylo's face before kissing the source once more. Hux pulled away and leveled his eyes with Kylo's "I love seeing you so weak..." He breathed out, angling his head up slightly to give his words an air of authority.

Hux didn't wait for a response as he hungrily crashed his lips into Kylo's. Hux laced his hand around Kylo's back, holding him in place. He felt the air thicken as the force, he presumed, flooded the entire room. Kylo moaned softly into Hux's mouth, kissing him back. Soon their lips were both working in harmony with the other's.

Kylo pulled away, gasping. "Hux..I want more." He said, huffing. This made a smirk form across Hux's face.

"I never thought this would be happening," Hux admitted. "and in a medical room of all places." He paused, searching Kylo's eyes. "I'll be easy on you this time."

'This time'. The words rung in Kylo's mind. Did that mean there would be more times like this? Kylo honestly hoped so. Hux's hand was soon finding its way down to the hem of Kylo's pants, trailing its way downward sporadically as to make Kylo think it was going elsewhere. He hooked his fingers under the waistband.

"Is this what you want?" he cooed, bringing his head once again into the crook of Kylo's neck and sucking there.

"Y-yes." Kylo stuttered out

"Yes, what?" he groaned into Kylo's neck, looking down to observe the mark he left there.

"Yes..."

"Sir." Hux completed the sentence for him.

"Yes, sir." Kylo said, his air of dominance suddenly leaving him.

"Good boy." Hux smirked. His words sending shivers down Kylo's spine. He moved his hands down to Kylo's groin, squeezing slightly.

Kylo let a heated breath escape him as Hux's hand began to work him through fabric. Though it offered minimal relief, Kylo didn't beg for more. He grinded lightly against his hand, searching for more friction.

"Don't move without my permission." Hux growled into Kylo's ear, "In fact, don't do anything without my permission." Kylo was far too submissive in this scenario to argue, if it was any other moment Kylo would've never complied so easily. He would've made Hux earn it from him, but at this time he was much too weak to try to make Hux break his will. That said, Kylo halted his actions.

Hux began to trace light circles on Kylo's clothed erection, stopping each time he bucked his hips. Marks littered Kylo's neck, as Hux toyed with him, training him to do as he commanded.

"Dammit, Hux." Kylo whined out, "Give me more.."

Hux clicked his tongue, "Ah, ah, ah..Now, what do you say?"

Kylo whimpered slightly before giving the last of dignity up, "Please.." he begged.

"Mhh.." Hux moved to the other side of Kylo's face and bit his ear lobe gently. "Again."

"Please." Kylo breathed out again, merely a whisper as if he was afraid of saying it.

"Louder." Hux smirked, roughly grabbing at Kylo's bulge.

"Please!" Kylo moaned out loudly.

Finally satisfied with Kylo's behavior, Hux skillfully unzipped his pants. Pulling them off of him and lowering them to his ankles, he played slightly with the waistband to Kylo's boxers, snapping it a few times before lowering them as well. Kylo's erection sprung free and he moaned deeply. Hux hummed contently at this and brought his hand up to Kylo's mouth.

"Wet it." He ordered firmly before prodding his fingers against Kylo's lips. Obediently, Kylo parted his lips, allowing Hux to easily slip his fingers in. Kylo moaned slightly, swirling his tongue around Hux's digits, wetting them as he was told.

Hux kissed Kylo's forehead gently before unexpectedly pulling his fingers out, a thin line of saliva still connecting Hux's fingers to Kylo's lips. Kylo blushed, looking into Hux's emerald eyes as his own spit dripped onto his chest. Hux took in the sight for a moment before lowering his hand to Kylo's member, spreading the wetness from his fingers around it. Hux smirked at Kylo's reaction and formed his hand into a tight 'o' shape, gently working Kylo's cock into it.

Kylo inhaled sharply as Hux worked his hand down on him, moans threatened to escape him as the general began moving his hand up and down, pumping his member with rhythm.

"Ah..Hux..It feels good." He groaned.