Part 7 (Smutty smut smut)

"Its not like you to give in so easily." Kylo hummed softly as he leaned down to place kisses upon Hux's neck, "You must want it, then." Kylo said, smirking against Hux's skin.

Slight color rose to Hux's cheeks, "No, I just-" he began, but didn't finish off the sentence due to Kylo biting down onto his neck. "-Fuck, Ren.." He praised, raising his hands to tangle in Kylo's black locks of hair.

Kylo hummed, content with Hux's reaction. He gently licked at the area he had bitten, then began stripping the general of his clothing. His overcoat was first to go, being tossed beside them to start a heap of clothes on the floor. Kylo continued to remove Hux from his uniform, taking pleasure in doing so; In the end, he looked quite shameful, being stripped of his uniform he took such pride in. Kylo chuckled softly for this was his first step in breaking the general.

Hux blushed even harder as Kylo looked over his naked body, taking in every single inch. After a moment, Kylo must've decided he liked what he saw, for Hux saw a newfound hunger deep within the knight's darkened eyes. Hux bit down on his own bottom lip softly as Kylo began to relieve himself of his clothes as well. He took off the shirt that the medical wing had given to him, then stripped himself of his shorts. Hux waited in anticipation, eyeing Kylo up and down as he finally got all his clothes off of his form, exposing himself completely to Hux.

"I'd only imagined you like this, Ren." Hux said, smiling softly.

"Am I what you imagined?" Kylo asked back teasingly.

"Even better." Hux said, his smiling widening.

Kylo stepped forward again to meet Hux, his hands once again trailing to Hux's waist. Hux teasingly wiggled his hips under Kylo's grasp, which caused the knight to smile. Hux smiled in return and leaned in to kiss Kylo, his hands landing upon the knight's bare chest.

Kylo tightened his grip on Hux's waist as they kissed, earning a hum from the red head. After a moment Kylo felt impatient and let one of his hands ttravel down to Hux's groin. After a moment with no reaction from the other male, Kylo continued. He allowed his hand to wrap around Hux's member, gliding up to the tip and back to the base, stroking him slowly.

Hux moaned softly into Kylo's mouth before finally pulling away from the kiss. He leaned his head back slightly, closing his eyes as Kylo stroked him.
Kylo hummed in content, looking at Hux's expression of pleasure before he began stroking him faster. He watched as the man's expression changed.

Kylo smirked and used his other hand to guide Hux into turning around, which caught his attention.
"What are you doing Ren-?" Hux asked to the best of his ability as Kylo placed a hand on his back and forced him to bend over the cot.

"I need some pleasure too." Kylo said, still pumping Hux's cock with his other hand.

Between soft moans Hux tried explaining he had never done this before, but Kylo refused to slow his pace.

"Oh, General." Kylo cooed, "No need to be scared." He said with a smirk.

Kylo took his hand off of Hux's back and spat into his hand, then slicked it onto his own cock.
"I'll go slow.." Kylo assured, "At first, that is." He added with a chuckle. Hux only responded with a soft whining noise. Kylo lined himself up with Hux and slowly pushed himself into the other man. To make it more bearable, Kylo continued to stroke Hux as he submerged himself in him.

"Damn, Hux...You're so tight." Kylo groaned out.

A/N:

You know I can't keep you guys waiting. Next part will be up soon Xoxo