?

((((author's note: this, of course, isn't what happens in the canon episode, it's my interpretation on what should've happened!!!!!))))

The other robot, whose name was apparently Servo, wasn't anything too out of the ordinary. He was designed as a gumball machine, the glass part being his head and the little part under that dispensed the gum acted as a tiny mouth. The thing going around his waist to keep him up was apparently a quite feminine skirt, as he twirled it around at any given moment.

From what Timmy observed, Servo had quite a liking to Crow. When they weren't exchanging inventions with some people called the MADS (God, what a stupid name!) or watching movies in the spacious theater, they would sit on the ground of the satellite and talk about whatever they pleased. The sad thing was, Crow seemed to like the other a whole lot, too.

The human, who introduced himself as Joel, sat with Timmy on the desk where they hung out mostly and put an arm around him.

"So, uh, Timmy, where'd you come from?" Joel asked, a tone of sympathy in his voice. Timmy wanted to reply with "Hell", one, that was far too edgy, and two, he couldn't speak to Joel, despite him being the ideal fatherly figure Timmy desired.

"You're a quiet one, aren't you?" Joel continued, staring in front of him at the twinkling stars that took up the black sky, "I understand. Crow and Tom Servo were extremely shy when I first created them. It takes time, you know? Once you adjust to your surroundings you'll feel more comfortable with them. But, for now, make yourself at home, go hang out with Crow and Servo, if you please; they'll tell you the roots of the Satellite of Love."

Timmy, feeling helpless, did as told.

The robot sat crisscross as he observed the other figures playing marbles on the bare ground. Timmy couldn't understand what was happening in the game, but all he knew is that the more marbles that reached Servo's side, the madder he got.

"Ah, Timmy! Just the man I was looking for." Crow gave him a smirk and beckoned the robot to sit next to him. "I need your opinion on something quick. This is a fair win for me, right?"

Timmy gazed at the marbles, having no idea what to say. Servo was rapidly shaking his glass head, while Crow just stared at the boy's eyes going from his side to Servo's side, then back again.

Though, again, Timmy had no idea how to play this game, he nodded towards Crow, signaling that he had indeed won the game.

"Hah! In your face, lover boy! I told you the purple ones didn't count!" Crow stood up, pointing at Servo as he remained helplessly on the ground, "I am the marble champion."

As Crow skipped away, whistling a happy tune to himself, Servo whispered helplessly, "But, the purple ones did count."

The robot then stood up, looking Timmy directly in the eyes. Or... maybe something right above his head; Servo didn't have eyes, so it was impossible to tell.

"Listen," he continued to Timmy, "Do you have something against me, or..."

Timmy shrugged, then turned his back to the other robot, shooing him away with his hand.

The next break, Timmy willingly sat with Joel on the same desk. He tugged at his blood red jumpsuit, then pointed over to Tom and Crow, who were back at it again with the strange marble game.

"What about them?" Joel asked, tilting his head in confusion, "Are they being mean to you?"

Timmy merely shook his head, then pointed at them again and shrugged.

"Are you, asking what they are...relationship-wise?"

Timmy eagerly nodded his head.

"I'm not sure, actually. You'd have to ask them. They're certainly not brothers, that's been confirmed many times. Crow has shown more of a liking towards Tom than Vice Versa, though. Being completely honest, I, uh, think they'd make a pretty cute couple, you know? Just two robots, hanging out, giving each other just the right amount of love and support, you know.."

Joel's voice trailed off as he saw Timmy looking into the depths of space.

The words he had heard hurt the robot in ways he couldn't describe. The fact that Crow loved that stupid machine more than anything made his blood boil. His desire to get rid of Servo only got bigger as the days on the satellite went on, and he made that very clear, too. During host segments he'd glare at the machine, his red eyes glowing with hatred and anger, and once he even pushed Crow out of the way, so the feeling of uneasiness grew stronger for Servo. While judging who the lucky winner was for the countless games of marbles, he'd pick Crow despite the multiple times Tom Servo had clearly won.

One day, while doing important business with the Mads, Joel left the robots alone to watch over the satellite. Gypsy, a female companion who Timmy didn't see very often, was busy controlling the ship so it didn't hit any spare debris, so it was just him, Tom, and Crow.

"Hey, uh, Crow, what's that?" Timmy asked the golden robot, pointing at a pale metal door that rested on the side of one of the walls.

"That's the emergency hatch," Crow responded, grinning, "And, if I'm not mistaken, where you came from when you first entered the SOL. You're lucky you came in so quickly, or else the pressure from space would've sucked everything out of here, including you and me."

Suddenly, Timmy had an idea.