DK (Pt. 2)

The next morning, I felt an arm around my body. I was gonna turn to face whoever's arm was around me but I heard footsteps coming from down the hall. I quickly closed my eyes again and felt someone standing in front of me.

"Yo, Dokyeom wake up."

I know that voice.

"Mm..what?", Seokmin asked.

"We need to talk", Seungcheol said.

I felt Seokmin get off the couch and followed Seungcheol into the kitchen. They still thought I was asleep so they began to talk.

"Are you back with her?", Seungcheol asked.

"No...her parents kicked her out. She just needs somewhere to stay. It's not permanent", Seokmin answered.

"Why did her parents kick her out?", Seungcheol asked.

"I didn't bother asking", Seokmin answered.

"Well she can't stay here. You already know the rules. If our manager finds out that she's staying here, who knows what will happen. She needs to leave", Seungcheol said.

"She has nowhere else to go. I can't just kick her out", Seokmin said.

"I know you love her but she's the reason why you two had to break up in the first place. She was always too clingy and wouldn't let you work. If you two get back together again, the company won't accept it and will have to kick you out of the group", Seungcheol said.

The conversation they were having made my stomach turn. I felt uneasy and my head was spinning. I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom, causing the two to look at me.

"Man..what did you do? If she's pregnant, you're gonna have to figure out where she's gonna live ASAP because she can't stay here", Seungcheol said before walking out of the house.

While Seokmin was trying to figure out what to do, I was in the bathroom with my head in the toilet. I flushed the toilet and curled up onto the floor. My back was leaning against the wall while I hugged my knees. I buried my face onto my knees and cried.

"Are you okay?", Seokmin asked as he entered the bathroom.

He sat down next to me and lightly rubbed my back. I wiped away my tears and cleared my throat.

"(Y/n)...why did your parents kick you out?", he asked.

"It doesn't matter. I'll be leaving today so you don't have to worry. I just...need some water", I said as I stood up.

I think I got up too quickly because I got dizzy and almost lost my balance. Seokmin was quick enough to place his arm around my waist and guide me to the couch.

"Are you sure you're okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine", I mumbled.

"(Y/n), you're not fine. What's going on?", he asked, showing more concern than before.

"I can't tell you. Anyways like I said, it doesn't matter", I said.

"Are you pregnant?", he asked.

And there it was, the question I was trying to avoid. From the look on my face, he figured out the answer. He tried to think of what to say. I began to cry once again.

"(Y/n)-"

"No..you don't have to worry about anything. You don't need to pretend like you care about me. You were always such a nice person but....I don't think now is the right time to pity me", I said, looking away from me.

"(Y/n) I love you", he said, hoping he'd get my attention.

"I don't believe you. I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up", I grabbed my shoes and the bag of clothes and quickly walked towards the door.

I was about to put my hand on the handle but Seokmin grabbed my wrist and pushed me up against the wall to place his lips against mine. I was caught off guard, causing my eyes to widen. When he pulled away, he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I really do love you. And I'm not gonna let you hurt yourself just because I'm always busy with work. I promise I will be there for you. Just give me another chance", he whispered as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I can't. Your manager-"

"He'll try to understand. He can't blame all of this on you. Your parents already abandoned you. I'm not gonna do the same. Sure it'll take a lot of convincing for people to understand but as long as I'm taking care of my responsibilities, I don't care. I don't want to lose you again", he said.

"I just don't want your friends to go against you", I said.

"They won't. Sure they'll be upset but they can't be mad at me forever. Just stay with me", he said as he intertwined our hands together.

"I really did miss you. I didn't want us to break up", I whispered.

"I'm sorry. Everyone kept telling me things and I shouldn't have listened. I won't let anyone talk bad about you....or this little one", he smiled down at my stomach.

"Are you sure it's okay that I stay here?", I asked him.

He just rolled his eyes and gave out a deep chuckle before placing his hands on my cheeks and leaned forward to kiss me.

"You must be hungry. What are you up for? I'll cook whatever you want", he smiled as he pushed a few hair strands behind my ear.

"I'm in the mood for pancakes", I said.

"Okay..pancakes it is", he smiled before kissing my cheek and headed towards the kitchen.

"Oh and also some pumpkin pie if you have any. And maybe some peanut butter. I love peanut butter", I rambled as I walked behind him.

"Whatever you want", he laughed as wrapped his arms around me.