Chapter 1

I was on Magano searching as I felt strong spell power in the lower depths.

"Don't go far too deep Seigen" said one of the men from my team

I slowly got down the rocky steps as I saw a boy with red eyes and brown hair. He seemed quite young and he had a smile on his face. A gesture you would never usually see on Magano.

I took the child to Arima and we put the child in an extra room. Arima and I talked about the situation and I know he also feel a sense of De ja vu. Arima decided to hold a meeting for the 12 heavenly commanders the next day.

I went to the Amawaka Estate and  into my room as I sat down on the floor.

'Tch. Stupid adults if only we were strong enough kids wouldn't have gone through things like this'

I hated this. It was always like this. Us stupid adults not being strong enough and we end up passing this horrible fate to the younger ones. The younger generation ends up exposed to this hell and end up doing the job we adults should be doing.

I sink my head to my knees knowing this will be another sleepless night for me.

I sigh deeply and stare at the window beside me as all the bad memories flow back to me.

The memories of so many deaths caused by me. The hatred of their families. The amount of people who wish I was dead. How I wasn't a great enough teacher and leader. The sadness Yukari must have felt when I left her and Mayura.

Mayura.....

'She must feel bad for having such a horrible dad....tch...'

The memories keep on haunting me and making me feel more and more guilty. It suddenly goes to the most recent one, the boy I found in Magano. It was another case just like when I found her.

It was just like when I found the twerp.

When I found Zielle.