Dark Dragon King vs. Red Dragon King

(WARNING!!!!!! Opening is NOT, repeat, NOT censored. Don't watch unless 18+!!!!!!)
    There was the clash of steel. And another clash. Then dragons roaring, and an area of pitch black darkness traveling from behind the Dark Dragon King, Bloodwing. The Red Dragon King on the opposing side as Bloodwing, then Bloodwing let out the loudest and longest roar the Red Dragon King has ever heard. He widened his eyes. "Bloodwing, stop this nonsense immediately!!" He cried.
    "Never!!! Not until I"m the Dragon King!!" Bloodwing yelled.
    "Then you will never find peace between our two factions!! I am in enough trouble right now as is with the White Dragon King! Stand down!" But Bloodwing didn't disengage. He kept walking, slowly, but still. Darkness trailed behind him, as if he were Death himself.
(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!)
    "I won't stop until this war is over!!! I will kill the ones who caused this worthless war to go under way!!! I'll kill the leader of the Fallen Angels!! I'll even kill Satan himself!! No one will get in my way to become The King of The Dragons!!! Not even you, Ddraig!!!" The Red Dragon Emperor popped his eyes.
    "H-How does a Dragon King know of my name!?" He asked.
    "Because of the previous Dragon Emperor!!! MY FATHER!!!!!!!" Bloodwing flew into a fit of his outrage, and in turn destroyed most of the things around him. "Ddraig!!!!! I'll kill you!!!!! Even if it's the last thing I do!!!!" Bloodwing charged toward The Red Dragon Emperor. But a blinding white light stopped the charge, made both dragons disappear and then nothing of the battle was left. Maybe it was God's power that stopped them. Maybe it was the White Dragon Emperor who stopped them, and yet, the White Dragon Emperor was gone as well. Some may never know where the dragons went. Some may not care, and others may be glad they were gone. But there is one person who is working closely with Bloodwing. And his name is Ben Tennyson.
End of Episode 1: The Wrath of Dragons