PRETTYMUCH🗻

Amazing vocals, great boy band. Like their the only boy band that I can stand now. The rest are just cringy to me. The only boy band in america that I like to be more clearer. But I ain't gonna drag the other boy bands cause my tits my get ripped off. Everyone in the group got girl friends all but poor Caleb (Zion) like damn poor boy. I don't really keep up with them, only when they release songs cause they jave great songs.

But lemme say something. WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T AUSTIN GET A SOLO. WHY HOMIE GOTTA DO BACKGROUND VOCALS. Like come on in Teacher when he started to sing a bitch was shook. And him singing pink+white is amazing, give that boy a fucking solo. Or we beefin. Like I want more songs PRETTYMUCH. Like I only got 4 songs to jam out to. Amazing but like on their tour they song hella unrelease songs and like I want them to release hello so badly. Cause I can't keep vibing out to it on someone recording of y'all and they just screaming over y'all.

I don't really call myself a BEANZ, cause I'm just here for the music to be honest. Cause that fandom has a ton of drama. Like hot fucking damn. Like new fans make drama when they enter that fandom, having all the old ones shook and having to defend them. Like I get all fandoms are mess,y but the PRETTYMUCH fandom is m e s s y. I ain't a beanz I'm literally here for the music and not to fan girl over them. My heart is for other groups that y'all will find out about. But not for this one, just my ears. But they are amazing at what they do and like to improve themselves a lot.