E 2

Previously-------,-------------------- 

Your inside head voice insane had killed your mom 

Starting the story--------------------

< this  a know ones pov>

Hey boss do you know what happened know were still investigating on the Bates case.

<June's pov>

You were sitting in your little cottage in a corner you have no idea what happened yesterday it's like you weren't even there.

<police pov>

So do you think that the  bates kid has anything to do with the case. I don't know I think the kid was kinda mental.

She probably went to doctor. <the police were at the psychotic doctor for answers > doctor nick is it so do you know anythingabout the Bates kid. Well yesterday was the kids first day with a mental doctor and she had symptoms of a psychopath.

<insane pov>

I need to get rid of the police. Know we can't you argued. You're a insane mental psychopath insane said as you started claw at your face  blood started dripping from your face blood showed on your fingers. You blacked out.

I walked out with a knife in my boots you were walk around in the woods we need to get out of here. June oh June your volerbol. You wake up under a tree by a mansion. (A/n for  creepypasta fans y'all know the mansion I'm talking about) you were looking around as a slender white hand was on your shoulder you look up to see faceless man w-what's your name you said. June child I am slender man please come in.

----------------------------

A/n thanks for reading I didn't know if im keeping the creepypasta in the story or not