E 5

You woke up to a alarm clock at 4:00.am you grabbed a grey tank top, black hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans and a black pair of combat boots. And you went into the bathroom to take a shower as you got in the hot down your back, you were bashing and you got out to see eyeless jack getting ready him self you squealed as you grabbed your undergarments and towel went back in the to put on the undergarments. As you did you heard E.J. chuckle umm sounds like someone's a little shy. Hahaha you said as got your clothes on come on insane we've got to train here some food you eat the food.

Y'all are outside fighting. As you start to feel funny you grow little spikes on your shoulder's and horns on your four head as your eyes turn blood red as a moon appears on your third eye. Dream catcher is all E.J. said. Slender came out well child we found your name dream catcher.

After training your horns got smaller and slender spoke with you. So child is new to you. Yes you said. Ok we'll keep an eye on your power. Your free to go. ok.

You walked down stairs and sat by bloody painter and started drawing the woods with a wolf in it your good dream catcher B.P. said. Oh thinks you said. 

Y'all went a killing spree you went with jeff. You and jeff went a trailer. You went to the 9 year old room you showed your demon you covered her mouth before she could scream you toyed with her first you took out her heart and ate it and then you stabbed her. You and jeff went to the the mansion. Did you have fun D.C. jeff asked. yes I did you said.

-------------------------

A/n D.C. standsfor dream catcher bye...