Untitled Part 1

These are feelings that I have everyday. Feelings I can't hold back, I can only hide. But behind the dark eyes, with the bags and the shadows is a battle that I will never win and that no one else will ever know I'm fighting. 

One of the hardest things you will ever have to do is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.

It hurts to remember how close we were back then

you never know how much you love someone until you watch them love someone else 

I hate those moments after I'm done crying and I just sit there emotionless.

No one knows how much I cried the day 

Yeah. She's smiling, but don't let that fool you. Look into her eyes. She's breaking inside

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. She dropped a fake smile and whispered to herself, "I can't do this anymore."

I know Im not easy to love. Im a chronic over thinker, I overreact more than I should... And every once in a while I might be a little insecure. Maybe I'm not the best at being loved.

You're losing her, she's starting to imagine life without you in it and for the first time she's not afraid to walk away.

It's the  maybes that kill you.

I'm breathing and trust me, thats a huge accomplishment

I lied and said I was busy. I was busy; but not in the way most people understand. I was busy taking deeper breaths, I was busy silencing irrational thoughts, I was busy calming my racing heart. I was busy telling myself I was okay. Sometimes, this is my busy

I tried so hard to get better, to get over all of this, to forget it all and move on and I thought I was getting to the point where I could say "Wow, I'm feeling better" but right now I couldn't feel any worse.

The difference between ou and me is that when you wake up, your nightmares end

I feel like I'm gasping for air, screaming for help. But everyone just looks at me with confused faces, wondering what I'm struggling over, when they're doing just fine. And it makes me feel crazy.

Living with anxiety is like being followed by a voice. It knows all your insecurities and uses them against you. It gets to the point when it's the loudest voice in the room. The only one you can hear.

I do not crave anyone who will fix me. Just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself.

The girl who laughs and talks a lot seems and very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.

This is one of the most frustrating thing about having an anxiety disorder, knowing as you're freaking out that there's no reason to be freaked out but laking the ability to shut the emotion down.

When you're ignored by someone whose attention means the world to you, id the worst feeling. You start to over think and it eats away at you.

People think I'm lying about being hurt because they see me laughing. But actually I laugh to keep myself from crying.

The depression comes and goes but the anxiety is constant.

My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself.

The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday.