THREE

SATURDAY (Day 4, sorry i skipped around a lot ..)

Lexi's POV

I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around the room. The sun shone through the blinds of the window, and I checked my phone which was plugged in beside me. It's 9:03 am and I'm seriously so tired right now. I saw a text message waiting for me as soon as my phone unlocked.

8:09 am
Erik(aaahhh) : hey... how is LA?

9:04 am
Me: its great thx

I got out of bed and threw on a big sweatshirt I brought with me, shoving my phone in the pocket and walking down stairs. I saw someone standing in the kitchen, and in a second, I recognized it to be Kian. 

"Morning." I said, walking towards the Keurig coffee maker. 

"Morning." He mumbled. I opened cupboards, searching for a coffee mug, which I soon found after checking the cupboard right above the coffee maker. Wow what a coincidence. I made a cup and was about to sit down at the island, when Kian stood in front of me. 

"Listen." He started off. "I don't know you, you apparently know me, I don't particularly want you here, so we'll just get this week over with and move on with our separate lives, okay?" He harshly said. It took all of me not to let my jaw drop to the floor and for me to not slap him for what he just said.

"Who are you?" I simply asked, setting down my coffee mug.

"Someone who isn't interested in... this." He said, motioning to me.

"You really aren't the same person who I've supporting for the past few YEARS of my life." I emphasized 'years'. " 

"Well maybe you're not the kind of fan I thought would be here!" He said loudly.

"What do you mean 'the kind of fan'?! Just because I support all of you guys and your careers and your happiness and I'm not here to sleep with you?" I sassed.

"I don't know! But I do know that I don't want you here!" He said, leaving me in silence.

"I hate you right now..." I mumbled, quickly going upstairs. I went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing that tears were threatening to spill.

Why is he acting like such an asshole?

"Hey... you okay?" I heard from the other side of the door. 

"I guess." I said back, opening the door a crack to see Harrison standing there with a worried look on his face.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

. . . 

"And I don't get it, he's not the same person right now, he's acting like an asshole." I finished ranting. Harrison and I were laying on my bed on our backs, staring at just the ceiling as we talked. 

"I'll talk to him later. I don't know why he would be acting like that... I think getting out of the house for the day would be a good idea." He said. 

"Harrison you don't have to do that. It's not like he's ruining my time here. I'm gonna have fun with you, and with Jc and Corey and with Franny and with Bobby. It'll be great." I said.

"Great, I get to be stuck with you." He teased.

"Oh shut up!" We laughed. 

"I suggest you start getting ready if you want to beat the loads of people." He said, getting up, pulling me up too, when I put my hands out. 

"Ok." I said, walking to my suitcase as Harrison walked out the door. I decided on a pair of black high waisted denim shorts and a loose baby blue t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom, hair straightener in hand. I shut the door behind me and plugged in the straightener. I pressed 'shuffle' on my Spotify playlist and as I waited for the hair tool to get hot, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and blah blah blah. 

I walked out of the bathroom forty five minutes later, my phone playing 'Lights On' by Shawn Mendes. (A/N this is my favorite song of his from Illuminate!) I put my hair straightener back in my suitcase. As I was pulling my suitcase apart to find my shoes, I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I answered. I turned to see Franny walk into the room. 

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey! Are you gonna be ready to go soon?" She questioned. 

"Yeah, I'm ready now, I just have to put on my shoes." I answered. 

"Great, I'll meet you downstairs then." She smiled, before walking out of the room, leaving the door open. I saw my white and black checkered Vans that I'd been looking for and found a pair of those thin, 'no see' socks and slid the socks on, and then the shoes. I grabbed my purse from the side table and looked in the mirror on the wall, running my fingers through my smooth, almost waist-length brown hair. I nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, before walking out of the room, turning the light off behind me. I went downstairs to see Franny in the kitchen, her purse on her arm, talking to Bobby and Jc. 

"Morning." Jc said to me, when I walked towards them.

"Morning." I smiled at him. 

"You ready girl?" Franny asked.

"Definitely!" I answered.

"Ok, we'll be back in a while!" Franny excitedly said to Bobby and Jc as the two of us headed towards the door. 

"Have fun!" Bobby said as I opened the door, going out first and walking towards Fran's car. She walked around to the driver's side, unlocking the doors. I pulled on the handle, getting inside. We adjusted ourselves then she started the car and pulled out of the driveway. 

"So tell me about home for you." Franny said after we'd gotten out onto the main street.

"Well, I'm in college at Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design and I'm a junior. (A/N i think, hahaha i cant remember what year i said she was in, but i probably mentioned it in chosen) I live with my best friend in our own apartment. My home home, is in Denver. I have a younger sister and an older brother, Lillian and Jake. We live practically out in the middle of nowhere and we've lived at this house for the past almost seven years, so I've become really interested in nature since then." I said. 

"That's great. I have an older brother too, but not a younger sister. (A/N: idk if franny has an older brother... oops). Are you in a relationship?" She asked, as if we'd been friends for a few weeks, not just a day.

"I was like two days ago, but not anymore." I laughed slightly. "He was too self centered. What about you?" 

"I'm talking to this guy who lives here in LA." She smiled. 

"Oooh, spill the details..." I enthused. I think we were almost at the grove, because I was seeing signs along the road that said it was coming up.

"His name is Alex. He's 21 and he goes to my school's rival school. He's a friend of Veronica and Vanessa. We're going on a date sometime in the next few days and I'm so nervous about it. He's tall and handsome; we've been talking for a month or so now." She gushed, pulling into a parking space in the parking lot of area with a big sign at the entrance, titled 'The Grove'. 

"Aww that's great!" I said, as we stepped out of the car. 

"Alright, where do you wanna go first?" She asked.

"Hm... I don't know, surprise me." I smiled, looking around at all the buildings. 

"In that case... we'll go to PAIGE first." And with that, we began our soon to be long day of shopping.

---A/N---

hope you're liking the book so far! I'm so excited about it and i already have the entire book planned out hahaha

L