o v e r v i e w

CELEBRITY NEWS

despite portraying the very gay connor walsh in the hit abc show, how to get away with murder, jack falahee has publicly come out as straight. and possibly with some love interests of his own.

one of which being his costar, jasmine jones, who plays anne–marie hampton, the troubled adopted sister to oliver hampton (conrad ricamora) and the newest edition to the keating house with her surprising arithmetic ability, as well as, other more unconventional talents (if you know what we mean.)

after just coming back from tour, the new americana singer is taking the acting world by storm, after finishing up a role in spiderman: homecoming and a part in the recently ended show teen wolf.

jasmine jones' character is playing a crucial role in further seasons, our inside sources have speculated, and possibly tied up into a new murder case.

meaning more time for jack falahee and jones to possibly get together?

only time will tell.

tune in this thursday on abc for the season 3 premier of How to Get Away With Murder.

♠︎

it's recommended to read this fanfiction with an internet connection as there are accompanying photos that would otherwise not be shown without wifi.

♠︎

i don't own htgawm, teen wolf or spider-man homecoming and it's associated characters and plot.

♠︎

started; january 1st 2018

finished ; june 16th 2019

[finished! editing]