n e w s ; 1

♠︎
CELEB NEWS 101

an image of jones on stage to a sold out madison square garden show in new york

♠︎

it has been confirmed! jasmine jones is set to play the newest member of the keating household, and adopted sister to oliver hampton, anne–marie hampton.

the 'colors' singer told us on instagram as to how stoked she was to finally put herself into a new role that's different to everything else she's done before. from a werewolf, in teen wolf to a high school nerd in spiderman homecoming, jones is ready to add murderous law student to her ever growing portfolio. and she's just come back from her worldwide 'badlands' tour, that was a major success! selling out shows worldwide and getting songs into number 1 on the billboard top 100. what can this girl not do?

jack falahee is also on this cast, playing connor walsh, and in past interviews with us has stated that his celebrity crush is none other, than our talented jasmine jones. they've only met a handful of times, but our inside sources have said that those few moments, were quote unquote magical.

but jasmine has just recently broken up with her fellow costar from spiderman: homecoming, tom holland. despite never truly admitting that they were together, the couple always seemed smitten on instagram posts and their cast members always seemed to hint at their relationship being more than platonic. however now, the two seem more apart than ever but with jones being in LA, things could very well change.

♠︎
RELATED ARTICLES
teen wolf finally coming to an end?

spider-man: homecoming set for a sequel

images of jasmine jones around the world for her badlands tour.