Short Story #3

She looks at what's in front of her. She wants it. She looks at her stomach. Her boyfriend knew what she was thinking. "Baby," he says, "You're not fat" he places his hand on her stomach. 

"I'm only eating for the baby" she says.

Four months ago, she was given her true purpose in life, her baby. She loved that child. Once again, she weighs herself, twenty two years old, she weighs ninety three pounds. "Most of this weight has to be from you" she says as she puts both of her hands on her stomach. Then she smiles, "That's okay."

She looks behind her, he was standing over her, he had fruits, meats, all types of food. "Baby, you have to eat" he said, "You have to eat. For you."

"But I don't want to be fat again."

He puts the tray of food beside her. He lays down on the bed, pulls her down. "Do you know how dangerous this is?" he asks.

"It's not," she says, falling on her back. 

"Baby, you're twenty two, weighing eighty something pound, not including the baby weight," he kissed her, then left.

She was left to think. She thought about how pretty she would be if she had a body for the beach. Slowly, she reached for a hamburger. She thought it was too much, "I hope you're hungry, baby," she ate.

She thought about the size she wore. She would go up two sizes. She would be prettier if she had just a little bit of weight. He came back into the room and started crying, "Baby, thank you so much. I love you.

She suddenly stopped eating, "That was nice."

NOT MY WORK. Yes, I did get permission from the author to post this. They do not have a Wattpad account sooooooo..............................anyways..........comment, vote and add to your reading listsssss (*whispers* also share) 

                                                                                            -Kay